No announcement yet.

2024 Wichita State Baseball Transfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the lefty lineup for the Shox last year created as many problems for opposition as it did for WSU. Not that many teams have a ton of good lefty pitching. Might have something to do with why we won a lot of weekend series and struggled midweek.

Comment

• Comment

• #committed lol

Can we stop with that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
          #committed lol

Can we stop with that?
          #committed(for now)

Comment

• I don't think either of those guys solve the pitching problem, but I do think they help. They can get D1 outs. We don't know of a ton of those guys on the roster.

If you pull an ace out of your ass at this point, we might be cooking with some gas.

I'm just saying, Tommy.

Comment

• Undervalued, but adding older guys is going to be nothing but good. Rolling out a talented but nervous and inexperienced 18-20 year old is just not the same as a guy who has been around the block 3, 4, 5 or even 6 years at 23-25 years old.

Jace is more than capable of being a solid weekend starter, or as before, a reliable pen guy. We just got better.

Perhaps a lot better, in the last 24 hours.

Comment

• Guys coming back also probably means they heard pretty good things from the players that stayed last year

Comment

• It’s been a good past 24 hours. 2 good veteran arms

Comment

• Good feeling to have guys from Big 12 programs that played well coming back.

Comment

• Play where you're loved.
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                        Good feeling to have guys from Big 12 programs that played well coming back.
                        I definitely think they help the staff for next year, but not sure I'd go out of my way to talk about how well they pitched in the B12. They had a combined 17.1IP with an ERA of 6.32 against NOT WSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                          Play where you're loved.
                          Hopefully they can impress those lessons on the younger guys on the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by WINGdingBALLfling View Post

Hopefully they can impress those lessons on the younger guys on the team.
                            Yes.

Hard to say exactly how much a difference it’ll make, but a pretty damn talented freshman / group of newcomers who mostly all stayed now get to see two former Shockers, who were great here, go to a P5 and not fit, then come back.

That is not a bad thing.

Comment

• Don’t get me wrong, I’m excited to have both Minor and GAdler back. They should have never left. GAdler now saw the field with KU cuz he was hurt and Minor was inconsistent at best for OU. He was left off their conference tournament roster. Will they help yes, but are they top line guys NO. GAdler was a perfect #3 behind Tolle and Candy. He’s still a number 3 at best. We need 2 dogs that can shove. Better hope HGBG can pull some gems

Comment

• Originally posted by Old School "Shocker" View Post
                                Don’t get me wrong, I’m excited to have both Minor and GAdler back. They should have never left. GAdler now saw the field with KU cuz he was hurt and Minor was inconsistent at best for OU. He was left off their conference tournament roster. Will they help yes, but are they top line guys NO. GAdler was a perfect #3 behind Tolle and Candy. He’s still a number 3 at best. We need 2 dogs that can shove. Better hope HGBG can pull some gems
                                In your few posts, 90%+ are negative and definitely not constructive nor informative.

Experience matters in the mound. The belief that Wheatshockers Collective has enough funds to bring in guys to step in as a Friday or Saturday starter shows just how “Old” you are. I hope you are part of the solution with your donations to support the program and not just a douchebag living in mommas basement.

Comment

Working...
                                X