2024 Wichita State Baseball Transfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

I would add one more thing to your superb plan: find an international contact you cqn trust in Latin America and target one or two very good players a year. Those guys are way less likely to hit the portal. Indiana State has done this as well as other non P3 conference programs with success.
    Speaking of Indiana State .. South Florida just hired their coach.

Comment

• Good for the conference, might not be good for us. Time will tell.

Comment

• There are some interesting rumors around the portal. Nothing earth shattering for WSU but interesting none the less. Let’s see what happens in the next couple of weeks.

Comment

I disagree. He has the ability to play anywhere. Remember he was 18 competing against guys 22-24 years old.
          He certainly has ability but guys in the SEC are much better than most of the hitters in the AAC. That’s just the state of college baseball currently. He isn’t Tolle or Candiotti, he will get rocked.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            There are some interesting rumors around the portal. Nothing earth shattering for WSU but interesting none the less. Let’s see what happens in the next couple of weeks.
            WSU players entering the portal or withdrawing and coming back?
            or transfers coming here?

Comment

• Any possibility on a Jace Miner transfer back to WSU?

Comment

• Originally posted by vtshocker View Post
                Any possibility on a Jace Miner transfer back to WSU?
                I’m not sure how I’d feel about players turning their backs on WSU unsuccessfully looking for greener pastures only to come back here to the brown side.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I would take Grant Adler back.

Comment

His parents and the training/medical staff have differing perspectives on recovery techniques, I highly doubt he would be back.

An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Did you hear something to make you think that?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Did you hear something to make you think that?
                        No just social media recent follows made me wonder and he’s playing for monarchs with multiple shockers

Comment

• Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post

His parents and the training/medical staff have differing perspectives on recovery techniques, I highly doubt he would be back.
                          They might have to be humbled. He tried the jump to OU $$ route and that imploded.

Comment

• This time last year we had next to nothing in the cupboard. This year we have lost a few that I would have liked to stay. Pick up some pitching and I think we start at a much higher level in the fall. Remember a month ago when I said the mark of a man is if he is willing to stay the course and finish what he started. Many have stayed a few not. Go Shocks.

Comment

I would take Grant Adler back.
                              So would I, in a heartbeat.

Comment

• Does Adler have eligibility left? Wasn’t he a senior this year

Comment

Working...
                                X