2024 Wichita State Baseball Transfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

I bet we could adjust his arm slot and he'd lead the country in appearances.
    :)

Comment

Minor portaling after barely throwing this year. G.Adler goes from AAC newcomer/ ERA Leader to throwing 7 total innings at KU. Tolle was great on the mound but was horrible at the plate this year. Would’ve been nice to keep those guys in Wichita.

Comment

Having those two guys could have made the difference in 10 games .

Comment

I get nervous when I open this thread
          Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

I find it easier to assume everyone has left and maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised if we re-sign some guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
              I get nervous when I open this thread
              So does my wife's dog, Princess Buttercup III.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

NM
                Last edited by wyatt; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

NM

Comment

There are going to be transfers. No doubt about it. Some are going to want to play, some are going to want to get paid or think they should get paid.

I think it's pretty clear that if you aren't "all in" with HCBG then you probably shouldn't be here and even more likely, you probably won't be asked to return.

What do you think the over/under on portal entries should be?

I think I'd set it around 20.

Comment

NM

Comment

Woof losing LaPour would be very unfortunate. If guys like we had this year aren’t “his guys” we may be in some trouble. These kids were a special group of hard workers
                          Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

NM

Comment

Originally posted by wyatt View Post
                              My daughter is a freshman at WSU and her friend are real close to several of the players. She told me that Livingston was gone until the AAC Tournament, but told her he is now coming back. She said as of now Camden Johnson is coming back. Several will enter the portal, she didn’t know who yet. One of her friends on the team said they have been told that their scholarships will not be renewed. I will get more names when she finds them out,
                              There is no doubt that with the way scholarship and roster limits impact college baseball that there will always be a significant number or players on the roster moving on both voluntarily and involuntarily. The big question is can you keep the guys you want to keep.
                              Last edited by 1972Shocker; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                                I think I'd set it around 20.
                                I think that's a pretty good number.

As I said I hope we can keep the majority of the guys we want to keep.

If not, and this continues for too many more years I probably won't really care.

Comment

Working...
                                X