WSU at Memphis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This ump is like a bat without sonar.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Munz and Nadler put up 5 zeros and gave us a chance. Well done young men.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
        Tremendous outing by Adler. That needs to be it for him cuz pitch count but also cuz he needs to go to FLA with that performance in the front of his mind.

Comment

• Can't wait for them to call a strike when our player gets hit in the leg

Comment

• This is ridiculous.

Comment

• HCBG can we get some emotion? No better time to show your team that you have their back. Our guy could hardly believe he got the walk on a pitch 8 inches down and in. Fire them up and stand up for them
              Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Do it, Stroh. Do it. Do it.

Comment

• Lol at Livingston pausing tossing the bat on a very obvious 4th ball because he's not sure if the ump is just gonna call it a strike for the hell of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
                    HCBG can we get some emotion? No better time to show your team that you have their back. Our guy could hardly believe he got the walk on a pitch 8 inches down and in. Fire them up and stand up for them
                    He's been in the umps face a few times today. I'm generally where you are, but I'm pretty good with where he's been at tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                      Lol at Livingston pausing tossing the bat on a very obvious 4th ball because he's not sure if the ump is just gonna call it a strike for the hell of it.
                      Haha I saw that!

Comment

• The ole ankle to the letters strike zone

Comment

• Run the Kevin Hall suicide bunt from 2nd play!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

He's been in the umps face a few times today. I'm generally where you are, but I'm pretty good with where he's been at tonight.
                            I must’ve missed, I’ve been in and out until the 7th or 8th, only saw one convo
                            Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Nice bang bang sacrifice half volley chop hopper there Stroh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post

I must’ve missed, I’ve been in and out until the 7th or 8th, only saw one convo
                                I would've been fine with him getting tossed 5 innings ago (particularly if you tossed my generally mild-mannered catcher and then he got harassed by the locals), but that's apparently not really a thing anymore. I think he's done enough that his guys know he's in it with them.

Comment

Working...
                                X