Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WSU vs Oklahoma State (Mar 26), vs OSU (Apr 9), at OSU (Apr 30)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

Oh, I get you. Like a pep talk?
    Exactly. And usually the pitching coach comes out for the pep talk speech and head coach brings the hook. Never seen BG out there

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

lol I don't think this came down to hitting as much as it did just gifting OSU run after run without swinging the bat. WSU outhit OSU 14-8 and lost by 4. I think nothing else needs to be stated.

Went to the game. Wasn't much fun from pitch 2 and on. Just never even gave ourselves a chance. If it wanted to watch a walk-a-thon, I would've stopped by Two Rivers and watched a 9 year old kid pitch softball game.

Have lost 4 in a row; couldve been 6 in a row if not for the KU miracle.

Expectations can finally be adjusted to what Doc was saying. Really frustrating. I do like our freshmen. Our pitching needs to improve substantially or we'll stay in medocreland forever.
      I was just trying to be funny. It was a frustrating game. Only thing made it bearable was it was a nice evening and sitting with Pogo and JJ

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Interesting observations.

Also our first three pitchers were:

True Freshman
        True Freshman
        True Sophomore

Those three gave up 5 runs.

Setting the tone against #21 in the country with underclassmen seems like it's gonna put you behind the eight ball more often than not. The good news is those guys will just naturally put on 15 pounds of muscle and maybe even increase their arm length slightly by the time they are juniors, so I would expect the average clock speed will come along with it.

OSU's first three pitchers consisted of:

Junior
        Sophomore
        Junior

Which gave up 2 runs.

Thinking pitching experience came into play last night.
        They could have 1 or 2 more runs if the 3b coach was a little more aggressive.

Comment

Did Brian Green have relations with every umpire in the country’s mother? We have been getting some BRUTAL calls all season and I am surprised we haven’t had a player or coach thrown out. I mean, we have really gotten screwed. That’s one of the worst punch out calls I’ve ever seen
          Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
            Did Brian Green have relations with every umpire in the country’s mother? We have been getting some BRUTAL calls all season and I am surprised we haven’t had a player or coach thrown out. I mean, we have really gotten screwed. That’s one of the worst punch out calls I’ve ever seen
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

We’re going to get beat 90-0.

Comment

11 runs on 4 hits in the 1st inning. No more pitchers whose last name starts with a Z.

Zang really has been a big disappointment after looking pretty sharp in the fall.

But he isn't the only one. Going to have to be some roster adjustments this offseason. Some guys should not be invited back.

Comment

I meant, 190-0.

This is a video game.?

Comment

Lotsa free passes and lotsa home runs = lotsa runs, sheeesh

Comment

There’s a tear in my beer…
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

What a ****IN joke.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

It's the 5th inning and a single player for OSU has a double and 3 home runs.

Comment

OSU couldn't hit this many home runs in batting practice. Holy crap we are putting them on a platter.

Comment

What was the reason again that MP was not retained as our pitching coach?

Comment

I’m s Jaden hurt, or in the dog house? Haven’t seen much of him lately.

Comment

Working...
                                X