Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WSU vs Oklahoma State (Mar 26), vs OSU (Apr 9), at OSU (Apr 30)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bunting in front of Livingston is just the dumbest thing ever. The dude either homers or strikes out. Neither are helped by having runners moved over.

Comment

Fudge.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I like Haworth. Not sure where he was hiding on the bench for 6 weeks.

Comment

Somebody gonna have to hit a 3 or 4 run bomb. Have had lots of chances.

Comment

The strikeouts with RISP. Goodness. Just standing there.

Comment

*sigh*

Comment

Swing the effing bat.

Comment

I like baseball but this team makes me question it lately. Very hard to watch
                  Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

I SURRENDER!!

Comment

Haworth looks like he wants to hit. No idea how he's been sitting on the bench while we filled the bottom of the lineup with .150 hitters for 2 months.

Comment

So many terrible ABs with runners all over the base paths in this one.

Comment

Bases loaded, nobody out. And we strike out 3 times. Twice looking on pitches down the middle. Just can't happen. Can. Not. Happen.

Comment

We’ve outhit them 11-7 and have left 15 on base. Yipes Stripes Beechnut Gum!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

WSU was just a couple of key hits away from beating OSU.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                                WSU was just a couple of key hits away from beating OSU.
                                lol I don't think this came down to hitting as much as it did just gifting OSU run after run without swinging the bat. WSU outhit OSU 14-8 and lost by 4. I think nothing else needs to be stated.

Went to the game. Wasn't much fun from pitch 2 and on. Just never even gave ourselves a chance. If it wanted to watch a walk-a-thon, I would've stopped by Two Rivers and watched a 9 year old kid pitch softball game.

Have lost 4 in a row; couldve been 6 in a row if not for the KU miracle.

Expectations can finally be adjusted to what Doc was saying. Really frustrating. I do like our freshmen. Our pitching needs to improve substantially or we'll stay in medocreland forever.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X