No announcement yet.

2024 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not any help today so far. Tulane is handling Charlotte 7-0 in the 7th and ECU is on the way to run ruling Rice 14-3 in the 5th inning.

Comment

• Good gravy........Charlotte scored 3 in the 7th and 5 more in the 8th. Tulane scored 1 in the 9th to tie.

Charlotte got walked and hit and the bases loaded with 1 out. Couldn't do their ****ing job. Forced out at home then flyout.

Extra innings.

Charlotte can't throw strikes. It's just a cluster****. Tulane 10-8 going to the bottom of the 10th.

ECU 15-5 over Rice final.

Comment

• Seriously, someone shoot me.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          Seriously, someone shoot me.
          Ain't no thang but a chikn wang. Just win, babay. Eat turds, tigers

Comment

• Nm
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• It's not the games lol.

Tulane 10 Charlotte 8.

USF trying to muck things up even further, leading UAB 7-2 in the 7th.

UTSA gets 1 in the first, 1-0 bottom 2nd at FAU.

ECU leads Rice 2-0.

ECU struggling to get the Owls out in the 2nd. Rice plated 4, had 1st and 2nd and just one out, and Rice tried to bunt .....curious decision giving the Pirates an out. Ground out and it's 4-2 Rice after 1 and a half.

Comment

• Nm
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Is the 6 seed available to WSU? More than 1 way to avoid the ECU pod.
                  Last edited by Cdizzle; May 17, 2024, 10:56 PM.

Comment

• Here's the setup for tomorrow:

ECU clinched the 1 seed

UTSA clinched the 2 seed

WSU will be the 3 seed if they beat MemphEx or get rained out

Tulane will be the 4 seed unless WSU loses to MemphEx then they will swap spots with WSU.

If UAB wins they will be the 5 seed. If they lose, it gets messy quick.

UAB win and FAU win: UAB 5, FAU 6, Charlotte 7, Rice 8. USF 9 MemphEx 10

UAB win and UTSA win: UAB 5, Charlotte 6, Rice 7, FAU 8. USF 9 MemphEx 10

USF win and FAU win: UAB 5 FAU 6 Charlotte 7 USF 8 Rice 9 MemphEx 10 (four way tie 5-8 and I wouldn't bet on my finishes)

USF win and UTSA win: Charlotte 5 USF 6 UAB 7 Rice 8 FAU 9 MemphEx 10 (I won't swear to 5 and 6...I think that's right, but I wouldn't bet it)

MemphEx is the 10 seed and will not travel to Clearwater.

Comment

Working...
                    X