Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

I like it also.

I also like Green and Kemnitz engagement on Twitter with the Uncle Eddy and Rv themes
    Agree, good stuff... Kemnitz makes a great cousin Eddie (Eddy).

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Back in the day, Ross and I used to 'whack' that $hit...

Ole Ross with his scythe on the farm north of Wichita ... and none of that "working 9-5 bull$hit" back in those days...

Fellow Shockers gettin' jiggy whit it...

Ross and I heading to the Kansas State Fair to check out the roaring 20's Flappers; a much-needed break after harvest.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• You guys really "combined" well.
        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Comment

• Finally some good news. Everyone should want a Will Stark (or two) on the roster. This young man has used the redshirt to his advantage, bulking up, much stronger and ready to compete at this level. Still fast as hell. Can't wait to see him in the lineup somewhere.

Comment

• Just got a commitment from JuCo pitcher, Jack Mount, of Cloud CC.

Stats are here: https://cloudtbirds.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=2136.

They would look a lot better if the 10 ER in 1.1 IP against Johnson CC didn’t happen. Seemed like the second half of the year, his ERA consistently got better.

He is the Cloud career strikeouts record holder, so I’m guessing his stuff is pretty good. 2 year starter at Cloud.

Comment

• It's official. Wish him luck. Want kids who want to be a Shocker.

Comment

• Liked by Jeremiah Arnett and Josh Livingston. May be a nothing burger, but interesting none the less.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                    Boom! That one gives me a wheat woody!
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Hard to tell but he is certainly on the radar. Definitely has the stuff and is rated a PG 10 (potential very high draft pick and/or Elite level college prospect). It does help that the draft is only 20 rounds now. He has shown increasing velocity and his slider is absolutely nasty.
                      Looks like slider and change are pretty nasty

Comment

• Comment

• Commitment from Tommy LaPour. 6’4, 230, RHP, Freshman out of Blue Springs (MO) High. He was originally a Cincinnati commit, but reopened.

There is some Perfect Game video on his Twitter account from April. They had him 90-95MPH, so probably sits low 90s.
                          Last edited by shockerofandover0943; July 3, 2023, 07:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by vtshocker View Post

Wouldn’t be surprised to see commitment from tommy lapour from kc area. Been liking a lot of the Brian green wsu tweets. pg 9.5 rating and recently re-opened his recruitment
                            Excellent observation/call btw.

Comment

• Makes me nervous that most of the depth in pitching will be first year guys but they have to get their feet wet at some point. Maybe a Hoosiers moment in that HCG gathers the young uns around the mound and has an assistant measure from home plate the the rubber.. Probably know a lot more after fall ball. Go Shocks

Comment

• Can someone like WuDrWu or others give me a qualitative assessment of where we're at with recruiting? It sounds like Green is bringing in some good prospects, even if it might not be enough to be super successful next season. But he seems to be hitting the trail hard, which is consistent with his past (excluding Washington State, which sounds impossible to recruit to).
                                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Working...
                                X