2023 Off-season and Portal Recruiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Make anyone feel slightly better about a Freshman pitching right away next year...?
    Is he projected in the draft?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxing Me Softly View Post

Is he projected in the draft?
      Hard to tell but he is certainly on the radar. Definitely has the stuff and is rated a PG 10 (potential very high draft pick and/or Elite level college prospect). It does help that the draft is only 20 rounds now. He has shown increasing velocity and his slider is absolutely nasty.

Comment

Make anyone feel slightly better about a Freshman pitching right away next year...?
        That kid has stuff. Reminds me of Avitia at Grand Canyon.

Comment

• Wheat signal is up

Comment

• I’m a big fan of this wheat signal communication thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

Wheat signal is up
              except it doesn't look like wheat but rye

Comment

• It's a wheat woody.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                  F*CK, Tolle was just announced as transferring to TCU. Guessing someone threw a bag of $ at him.
                  This is so effed up. Every year is a pickup game now.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

I'm a city slicker

Comment

Probably right about that because it surely doesn't resemble the genetic modified short wheat we now have. Wonder when we will have three foot corn But the image portrayed is pretty cool.

Comment

• Maybe ready covered, if it has I apologize, I heard that Snead is headed to Tennessee.
                        An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post

This is so effed up. Every year is a pickup game now.
                          When you have turned over 4 coaches in 4 years? Yeah. If we can find an ounce of stability with a coach that can get us to the NCAA tournament nearly every year that might change. I really hope Green is that guy.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Hard to tell but he is certainly on the radar. Definitely has the stuff and is rated a PG 10 (potential very high draft pick and/or Elite level college prospect). It does help that the draft is only 20 rounds now. He has shown increasing velocity and his slider is absolutely nasty.
                            This is the best year all time for talent in the draft. 2020 was only 5 rounds so all those kids are in college and draft eligible this year. On top of that 22-25 year old's who have graduated to choose from that will sign cheap. In 2021 MLB eliminated about 50 minor league teams and 100s of scouts so they need older kids already developed. Most HS kids want over a million bonus to pass up college so good chance Geraghty makes it to Wichita I think.

Comment

It's actually just overgrown fescue that's about to get a letter from code enforcement.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post

Probably right about that because it surely doesn't resemble the genetic modified short wheat we now have. Wonder when we will have three foot corn But the image portrayed is pretty cool.
                                I like it also.

I also like Green and Kemnitz engagement on Twitter with the Uncle Eddy and Rv themes

Comment

Working...
                                X