Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Veritas View Post

I hope you’re right.
    ORU’s team is still playing, so hard to make an announcement on Monday involving ORU unless Nostradamus is consulting his greater powers again.
    One would think after what, a decade, you'd be over whatever butthurt from which you're suffering, but since you can't seem to un-superglue yourself from my nutsack, you leave me no choice.

Monday? Maybe, who knows?

IYKYK, and you my friend, will not.

See everyone in this forum when summer ball gets going.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

One would think after what, a decade, you'd be over whatever butthurt from which you're suffering, but since you can't seem to un-superglue yourself from my nutsack, you leave me no choice.

Haha… didn’t know you’d take a well deserved compliment that way.
      You have a lot of practice with superglue and your balls, huh?
      No thanks. Sounds painful.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
        While we're at it, someone talk me out of this line of thinking, because maybe I am overly negative:

Are we sure Wichita State is a significantly better baseball job than Dallas Baptist or ORU?
        Wichita St adding the out of state waivers to every decent sized city in the region makes the job much more attractive.

Heefner is very strict. Not sure his ways would fly anywhere except at a very religious school. More than half of his team would be suspended most of the year at a typical D1. He is a great coach, though. Their player development is as good as anyone’s.

Comment

I think he was kiddin', but your response was worth the price of admission. :)
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Outsider View Post

Wichita St adding the out of state waivers to every decent sized city in the region makes the job much more attractive.

Heefner is very strict. Not sure his ways would fly anywhere except at a very religious school. More than half of his team would be suspended most of the year at a typical D1. He is a great coach, though. Their player development is as good as anyone’s.
            They are beating the poo out of OSU right now.

Nate Thompson is a Heefner protege, is he not?

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Beating?

I think stomping is a better term!

And it’s great to see.
              An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

I don’t think their paths ever crossed there. Nate did great things at Missouri St and then turbocharged the Arkansas offense for a few years. Lately the offense hasn’t been as good, but still solid Recruiting has been great but hard to say who is responsible with the facilities and NIL Arkansas has. If you are looking at assistants I’d go Wes Johnson. He’s the most dynamic coach I’ve ever been around, more so than Vitello. Those were the two rockstar Arkansas assistants.

Comment

Originally posted by wyatt View Post
                  Any possible interest in Heefner from Dallas Baptist?
                  He had a chance after Gene was let go. He turned down the job. If he wouldn't come then, I doubt he would see the value in coming now.

Comment

I'm 90% sure we'll know on Monday. Ask me in 6 hours and it will probably be 99%.
                    6 hrs is up…

Comment

Ugh
                      Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
                        Ugh
                        Time for another billboard?

Comment

Missouri reportedly hired Memphis’ coach.

The Tennessee-Clemson game is silly.

ORU getting pasted by Washington early, but are right back in it.

Comment

ORU now ahead 12-8 in the 6th.

We could have ORU and Dallas Baptist in the regional final on a Sunday. No charge for admission but a collection plate will be passed around.

Comment

Kendall Rogers just tweeted out Brian Green is expected to be announced WSU next Head Coach

Comment

It’s Green.

Not a good look at all. And that’s from someone who has been pretty pro Saal.

Disappointed to say the least.

Comment

Working...
                                X