2023 AAC Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

Shortsighted view. And I'm not t sure I agree with your projection. There was plenty of talent to win thus season.
    Look at who didn’t play, plus what happened when starters got dinged up. Lots of talent at the top, but a huge drop off after top 8.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

Look at who didn’t play, plus what happened when starters got dinged up. Lots of talent at the top, but a huge drop off after top 8.
      Still shortsighted. You don't make a decision based on 1 season or potentially keeping players. We've done made that mistake. I don't see ADKS repeating it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

Still shortsighted. You don't make a decision based on 1 season or potentially keeping players. We've done made that mistake. I don't see ADKS repeating it.
        This isn’t one season. It is four seasons with this staff.

These players were recruited by ACMS and PCMP.

The argument could be made after last year that this group overperformed. A reflection of the coaching staff.

Comment

• No matter what happens, just like the poll, the support appears to be split.

Either way it is going to take continued and increased support from 100% of the Shocker Fan base.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

Well, if you keep him and coaches, chances are good next year is a special year.

If you replace them, then you likely lose a good number of players. Likely to see them sign with regional powerhouses.
            Special? LMFAO
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• 1) Does anyone even know if Hibbs has an interest in anything beyond interim?

3) Is Hibbs "good enough"to stick around until Wedge's payout is finished?
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Tulane Earns Automatic Bid to NCAA Tournament Despite 19–40 Record

https://www.si.com/college/2023/05/2...ibextid=Zxz2c
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                X