2012 NCAA Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LuskingforGuttin View Post
    They are a minnow in the DFW market and trust me I thoroughly know that market.
    I'm glad you know the market, I was a contract designer at Lockheed in FW for around 3 years, I'm fully aware of the market. It's not the market you clown, it's all the high school players that play baseball in the area that might be more open to a team that is in a league with an area team that has had much success.

BTW I guess TCU will fall back down once Houston gets it going again as well?

Your arguments are not based in actual facts, rather "what might happen" or "I know what will happen once this happens"

Truth is they had a winning tradition before becoming D1 and have had a winning tradition since becoming D1. They are building a new stadium that will be ready for next season and as bares fans pointed out in the past that means everybody else is doomed, lol.

Comment

First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Shocker opponents go 3-4
        First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

MSU Lost
          SHSU Lost
          CoC lost
          ECU Lost

Comment

Originally posted by shock10 View Post
            MSU Lost
            SHSU Lost
            CoC lost
            ECU Lost
            As did Miami and Baylor.

So what's your point? Were any of the "last in" teams suppose to win?

CU, Ind St, and Mo St also lost and they were teams that WSU actually had a say about their getting in. So who's at fault?

Comment

The big upset of Friday was ORU beating Baylor, which means DBU is in the driver seat.

2nd big Upset of Friday was Stony Brook beating Miami. Which means it very likely SWMO goes 2 and Q.

Comment

I wish the Valley could have waited for the teams that wanted to be added to the Valley in the 90's to make a "few more Super Regionals" before they were added to the league.

Comment

Wow, MSU put up 7 runs in the top of the first. The "U" does nothing in their half. 7-0 after 1.

Comment

Now 9-0 Bears, top 3rd. I love seeing the "U" lose.

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose View Post
                      Now 9-0 Bears, top 3rd. I love seeing the "U" lose.
                      Lol, as much fun I would have laughing at swomo going 2 and q, it would be even better to see Miami knocked out.

Comment

I thought maybe the Miss St. game would be on espn3, but I guess not. Funny all of the Valley tourney games were on espn3 but only a few of the regional games.

Comment

Bears now up on Miami 9-2 going to the sixth inning.

Comment

go to d1baseball.com, todays scores, then click on live video in the matrix. CBS is carrying the Miami/Mizz St game.

Comment

Bears score 3 runs in the sixth, now 12-2 going to the seventh inning. Bears have 14 hits, Miami 6. Pierce Johnson started for the Bears and he is still pitching into the seventh inning.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta town View Post
                                go to d1baseball.com, todays scores, then click on live video in the matrix. CBS is carrying the Miami/Mizz St game.

http://www.d1baseball.com/2012/daily/0602.htm
                                Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X