2012 NCAA Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CharlieHog View Post
    Sometimes teams show up in Omaha and are just happy to be there and that usually doesn't turn out very well for them.
    I have a feeling that is what happened to Stony Brook. A team that is used to playing in front of 60 people can probably be caught up in the hoopla of CWS very easily.

Comment

• Wow...Kent State takes down the Gators. Great job! I was way wrong about this game since I thought,fter the supers, that the Gators might go all of the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by billybud View Post
        Wow...Kent State takes down the Gators. Great job! I was way wrong about this game since I thought,fter the supers, that the Gators might go all of the way.

What a game. Kent State tried their best to give the game to the Gators but the Gators wouldn't take it.

Florida is the most overall talented team in the country but that doesn't always make you the BEST team in the country.

Comment

• I thought Kent State was dead in the water when Florida had the bases juiced, 1 out, and 1 in, top of the 7th. They did a great job to get out of that with almost no more damage.

There is a lot more parity in college baseball then there used to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            There is a lot more parity in college baseball then there used to be.
            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Comment

• Really??? Idiots!

Comment

• I don't believe the charges. If they were FSU players, they would have assumed the stuff was free.

Comment

• More info here: http://www.usatoday.com/sports/colle...ies/55690342/1

They are brothers and they were trying to save $12 on a t-shirt by switching price tags.

Comment

• Stupid kids. For a $12 difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        I don't believe the charges. If they were FSU players, they would have assumed the stuff was free.
                        They could have at least found a $15 off sticker, so that it would play well with Fifteen-dollars-off Shoes University.

Nah, still doesn't have the same ring as Free Shoes U.

Stupid kids. 23 is way too old not to know better. They're from an affluent Georgia area, so I doubt it was really about the money.
                        Originally posted by BleacherReport
                        Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Just a brain cramp.

Comment

• I was a little surprised to see Florida St. eliminate UCLA today. It seemed like UCLA was never really in the game. FSU took a 2-0 lead in the first inning and got up 4-0 in the fourth. UCLA only managed 5 hits in the game and finally scored a run to make the final score 4-1.

Comment

• I was also surprised that FSU's pitching depth held UCLA to one run. FSU is thin at quality pitching and is throwing their "allstaff". Sitz did well holding up for 6 2/3 innings. His 10 straight breaking balls, with the bases loaded, to strike out the side was the killer for UCLA.

Comment

• Originally posted by martymoose View Post
                                Really??? Idiots!
                                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X