2012 Summer Ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Summer Ball

Anybody know where any of the players are going to play this summer?

Mikel Mucha is playing at El Dorado.

Comment

Connor Knight and Drew Rainey playing for the Haysville Heat.

Comment

Kyle Vail, Taylor Doggett, Tyler Baker and Dayne Parker all playing for the Liberal Bee Jays.

Comment

Garrett Bayliff, Albert Minnis, and TJ McGreevey are all playing for the Santa Barbara Forresters.

Comment

Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
            Garrett Bayliff, Albert Minnis, and TJ McGreevey are all playing for the Santa Barbara Forresters.
            Bayliff is not playing this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by tru2thaduce View Post
              Bayliff is not playing this summer.
              That's what I had read somewhere.

Comment

IIRC
                Aaron LaBrie and Aaron Rea--North Carolina League
                Casey Gillaspie--North Woods League
                Tobin Mateychick-resting his arm
                Micah Green-Alaska
                Official listing should be in Eagle this week.

Comment

Ladwig and Coy are also going to the Northwoods League. AJ will be a teammate of Casey Gillaspie on the Eau Claire Express. Johnny Coy will be playing for the Rochester Honkers.

Bayliff was listed on the Santa Barbara roster, but I see they removed him today.
                  Last edited by shox1989; May 30, 2012, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Here is the report on Garrett Bayliffe sitting out the summer:

Comment

2012 summer ball assignments per goShockers.com

WICHITA, Kan. - Twenty-four student-athletes on the Wichita State baseball team will be playing on teams this summer. Following is a list of the athletes with their teams.

Comment

I will be interested in seeing how Sam Hall does for the Cavemen. Hopefully he plays more 3b than 1b and hopefully he gets plenty of AB this summer.

Comment

Visited Hannibal, Mo once for a day or so. Really enjoyed the Mark Twain history. That might be a nice little summer roady especially if you knew that Kris Gardner would be pitching for the Cavemen.

Comment

Does it bother anybody else to know that when the NBC World Series rolls around in late July, we will probably be seeing very few of our Shockers playing in it? I mean it's a good thing our guys are playing for more competitive teams in the Northwoods and Cape Cod league, but I personally and selfishly would like to see them through out the summer. I know that El Dorado has some playing, as do Haysville and Santa Barbara, but that's about it for NBC affiliated teams. I remember when pretty much all our players stayed and played on jayhawk league teams or MINK league or Walter Johnson league teams.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfanmas View Post
                              Does it bother anybody else to know that when the NBC World Series rolls around in late July, we will probably be seeing very few of our Shockers playing in it? I mean it's a good thing our guys are playing for more competitive teams in the Northwoods and Cape Cod league, but I personally and selfishly would like to see them through out the summer. I know that El Dorado has some playing, as do Haysville and Santa Barbara, but that's about it for NBC affiliated teams. I remember when pretty much all our players stayed and played on jayhawk league teams or MINK league or Walter Johnson league teams.
                              the NBC WS is a joke anymore, sorry but true

Comment

Working...
                              X