No announcement yet.

2013 Valley Baseball Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are only two places in the Valley that don't charge to go to regular season baseball games, SIU and Illinois St.

I can't imagine awarding the post season tournament to one of the only places that dosen't even bother to charge for regular season tickets.

It should be a thrilling experience for everyone involved.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      It's a little better than @Ricky Bobby: posted:

What a nice ballpark. They really did a great job, in my mind, of creating something that is nice and lasting and fits their needs.

That does not mean it is a great college ballpark that people want to play in, visit, or should host tournament events. WSU remains the only team in the conference that owns a premier college baseball park. It will probably always be that way.

Comment

Originally posted by shocker3 View Post
        There are only two places in the Valley that don't charge to go to regular season baseball games, SIU and Illinois St.

I can't imagine awarding the post season tournament to one of the only places that dosen't even bother to charge for regular season tickets.

It should be a thrilling experience for everyone involved.
        Perhaps there is a silver-lining. The Shocks are 7-5 at home and 8-1 on the road in Valley play this year. Maybe they will do better without the pressure of playing in front of a crowd.

Comment

Working...
        X