Shox vs. Jays, Game 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ta town View Post
    Coy has been a solid RBI man his 3 years here but man he is streaky as they come. When he aint hitting this team super sucks.
    I think Johnny has done very well this year considering the lack of protection behind him. At least last year he Chris O'Brien to help carry the load.

Wait till next year after Johnny moves on.

Comment

It will certainly be interesting to see where he goes in the draft. BTW... if you took out Coy's series against N. Dakota he would be hitting .310 on the year. That is not counting anything from tonight.
      although the best things in life are free, upgrades are usually available

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
        I think Johnny has done very well this year considering the lack of protection behind him. At least last year he Chris O'Brien to help carry the load.

Wait till next year after Johnny moves on.
        No where did I say he hasn't done well, he is just streaky and has been over his career. Note I said this team super sucks when he isn't hitting. I think that says how much I think he means to this team and offense.

Comment

No where did I say he hasn't done well, he is just streaky and has been over his career. Note I said this team super sucks when he isn't hitting. I think that says how much I think he means to this team and offense.
          Yes, that's pretty much what I understood you to post and I don't disagree with you.

Comment

Bunt Casey to third
            First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Now that was a nice swing by Casey. Squared it up very nicely.

Comment

Don't need a bunt now.Saved Gene from looking stupid again.

Comment

Coy has been a solid RBI man his 3 years here but man he is streaky as they come. When he aint hitting this team super sucks.
                  He has almost twice as many RBI as our second leading guy in Casey.

Comment

I can see Gene sending Mucha and getting him caught stealing

Comment

Smart move bringing in a lefty to face Hall.

Comment

Kevin just has a very difficult time taking the ball to the right side.

Comment

Kevin Hall strikeout, who would have thought.

I know he is a senior and a good kid but this aint YMCA baseball.

Comment

Ballz Marie a couple of Tony Larussas managing this game.

Comment

Hege seems like an excellent guy to double up.

Comment

Shocker coaches have had 4 years to work with Kevin and pretty much have made zero progress. Maybe it's all on Kevin. Maybe not.

Comment

Working...
                                X