• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hats off to Hege!

Comment

thank god!

Nice job Hege

Comment

Good job Ryan. Wait to pick up your teammate.

Comment

I wish more road Shocker games were on TV.Its nice watching Shocker baseball in HD.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
            Shocker coaches have had 4 years to work with Kevin and pretty much have made zero progress. Maybe it's all on Kevin. Maybe not.
            What blows my mind is with his speed he could literally bunt or drive the ball into the ground every single at bat and the pressure he would put on the fielders would be crazy. Funny thing is he misses more bunt attempts it seems, or maybe I expect him to be such a good bunter that when I watch him run thru a pitch with that bat squared around I just remember it to be more times than reality.

Comment

Way to minimize the opportunity. At least they got the leadoff guy in. Sending Mucha is idiotic. Not Halbert will leadoff next inning instead of the top of the order. Dumb.
              Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Originally posted by Ta town View Post
                What blows my mind is with his speed he could literally bunt or drive the ball into the ground every single at bat and the pressure he would put on the fielders would be crazy. Funny thing is he misses more bunt attempts it seems, or maybe I expect him to be such a good bunter that when I watch him run thru a pitch with that bat squared around I just remember it to be more times than reality.
                No doubt about it. He should be bunting for a hit a mininum of once per game.

Comment

Remember a couple of years ago when he and Grimes tried to switch hit for a while?Kevin could have been the ultimate weapon as a lefty hitter.

Comment

I hope Gardner can maneuver thru 2 more innings. I honestly don't trust any of the bullpen right now.

Comment

Shocks just can't stand prosperity. Kris definitely put that one on a tee.

Comment

Call to the bullpun .. Uh-oh.
                        Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Originally posted by tru2thaduce View Post
                          Remember a couple of years ago when he and Grimes tried to switch hit for a while?Kevin could have been the ultimate weapon as a lefty hitter.
                          I've never been more pissed in my life, took Grimes an entire season to recover from that stupidity.

Comment

Elam has been human of late.Going to be tough to get out of this one.

Comment

I've never been more pissed in my life, took Grimes an entire season to recover from that stupidity.
                              Did grimes do it because of his broken wrist or did coaches suggest it?I liked hall trying it a lot.

Comment

Great job by Cale.

Comment

Working...
                                X