Shox vs. Jays, Game 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    No dogpile tonight by the BJ's? Aww, too bad. Another World Series chance tomorrow though.
    I think some fans rushed the field. Some probably just don't understand the game and assumed Creighton won, the others were simply trying to avoid the bugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta town View Post
      I'm pretty slow, can you fill me in on the joan of arc references?

It's an oldie but a goodie from Cold back in the day. It will always be funny, to me at least.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        It's an oldie but a goodie from Cold back in the day. It will always be funny, to me at least.
        As I recall the story (it was from the old Valley net) some shocker fan went to a Creighton game and got free tickets because it was Joan of Arc night at the Qwest center.

Comment

Good win tonight. The Shox had to have the win and they got it. Both Cale and Kris pitched great. They have another must win game tomorrow.

Comment

I feel like everyone has been saying every game is a "must win" yet we end up losing some of them anyway. At what point must we not have to win? Does anyone really approach a game with the thought that it doesn't matter if they win? Do you think players sit in the locker room and discuss the importance of winning each game? They probably have games circled on their schedules as "must win" games and the rest are simply win if possible. End sarcasm.
            although the best things in life are free, upgrades are usually available

Comment

Prepare the champagne!! - Shox can LOCK UP 3rd PLACE if they win today or Evansville loses!!!!!!!!!

Capture.JPG

Comment

I could be mistaken, but I think we're 3 if we win, and 4 if we lose. We lose the tiebreaker to Evansville on heads up and to Illinois State on % and one of those teams will win since they play each other (assuming they don't tie).

Comment

SB, Gene should be fired just for allowing that embarrassing picture to be taken. What a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    I could be mistaken, but I think we're 3 if we win, and 4 if we lose. We lose the tiebreaker to Evansville on heads up and to Illinois State on % and one of those teams will win since they play each other (assuming they don't tie).
                    I think you are right. We would win the tie breaker with ISU-R if we finished with the same record (head to head play), but since the Redbirds lost 2 games to weather, I think they use percentages and we would lose on that.

Comment

Working...
                    X