No announcement yet.

WSU vs. UNL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

42 people in the baseball forum.Most I've seen this season.Bandwagon jumpers...lol!

Comment

Does anyone have a link to live stats anywhere?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        Does anyone have a link to live stats anywhere?
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by tru2thaduce View Post
          42 people in the baseball forum.Most I've seen this season.Bandwagon jumpers...lol!
          If you win, they will come.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I don't know if WSU can muster an at large or not but it's nice for WSU to finally win these regional big boy games.

6-0 this year against Nebraska, KU, KSU, OSU.

Comment

For a game that has been over for an hour this game won't end.

Comment

WSU 13 NU 2
                First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Nice shucking of the Huskers. Hopefully we saved some shellacking for the BJ's later on.

Very impressive offensive performance. Also, pretty respectable allowance of just 2 runs against a team that hits and scores pretty well.

Keep it going.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Ta town View Post
                    I don't know if WSU can muster an at large or not but it's nice for WSU to finally win these regional big boy games.

Our good teams over the last 5 years have sucked it up against those teams. Go figure during a relative off-year, we sweep em.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                      Very impressive offensive performance. Also, pretty respectable allowance of just 2 runs against a team that hits and scores pretty well.

Keep it going.
                      Agreed. Not to take anything away from the Shocks because they absolutely hammered the Huskers tonight but the NU pitchers that saw action tonight must have thought they were the Corn-Suckers.

Comment

MVC goes 1-5 tonight. The big one is ISUB gives up a run in the 9th and run in the 10th to lose 2-1 to Purdue. WSU "needs" report before tonight was 4-0.

Comment

Our good teams over the last 5 years have sucked it up against those teams. Go figure during a relative off-year, we sweep em.
                          This is most certainly in inside-out season. The Shox have struggled mightily vs the Valley, but have done well vs. the Big 12, Purdue, Dallas Baptist, etc. Go figure.

Usually we're all up in arms that the Shox save their best pitching for the weekend games and toss the mid-week contests. If I ciphered correctly, this team is 11-4 in games played on Tuesdays, Wednesdays. and Thursdays (and 1 loss was the 4-game Purdue weekend series that went Thurs-Sat.).

I'm starting to expect the unexpected this season.

Now on to the sCUm thrashing.

--'85.
                          Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

This win was a lot better than I ever could have imagined. 19 hits including 3 homers and a 13-2 win AT LINCOLN. Has WSU ever pounded UNL like that in Lincoln? I really doubt it. Hopefully this is just a great start to a wonderful week in the state of Nebraska.

Comment

I value SEBaseball more than anybody, but anti-Pumper Kendall "I hate WSU" Rogers doesn't have WSU in and lists them as "10 teams to watch". He doesn't even have them in his Top 50 rankings. I know he's a loser, but there are losers on the selection committee as well. I'd be careful about jumping the gun too early, Pumper.
                              When WSU hater Kendall Rogers lists WSU as 10 teams to watch then I know the Shox have a chance! If he actually lists WSU in his regional projections then I will know the Shox are a lock at that point. That is the only way he would ever include the Shox.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta town View Post

Regardless of anything else this team may or may not accomplish this season, 6-0 against that group feels real good. (I kind of wish UNL was still in the Big 12 so we could say WSU went 6-0 against the big 12 this year.)

Comment

Working...
                                X