WSU vs. UNL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU vs. UNL

The Shockers are taking on the Cornhuskers in Lincoln on Tuesday on their way to the big series at Creighton this week. The Huskers have seemed to own the Shockers lately in Lincoln (the Shox haven't won in Lincoln since 2002), time to turn the tables on them.

The Huskers are 31-19 (32-19 including non-division 1 games) with a rpi of #74 and they are tied for 4th in the Big 10. It is the Husker's final home game of the year. They are having a BARK IN THE PARK promotion, encouraging fans to bring their dogs with them to the game.

The Game is being televised by the Big 10 Network on BTN.com and on television across the state of Nebraska on NET tv. :poster_wu:
    Last edited by shox1989; May 15, 2012, 12:56 AM.

I will be at the game behind the WSU dugout. GO SHOX!!!

Comment

I hope we can score some runs. We haven't scored at their place for over 27 innings.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
        I hope we can score some runs. We haven't scored at their place for over 27 innings.
        I could be wrong here but seems like in the past WSU has always played Nebraska earlier in season and it's cold and windy. Hoping the better weather helps a little bit.

Comment

Evvery game is a must win, but for the Pumpers out there still clinging on to that at-large birth, this is truly a must win. We don't have a very good track record at their joint, so this game could be a huge let down.

Comment

with the shox baseball of late expect the worse that way nothing is a let down

Comment

The game is on btn.com but it is premium content.

Comment

2-0 in the first, Coy with a 2 run blast

Comment

Johnny seems to be finding his stroke and timing despite the hamstring as he opens the scoring in the first with a 2-run line drive homer through the wind in left. Of course, maybe he has figured out that if you hit the big flies you can just jog around the bases.

Comment

I'll take that start.Coy is getting hot at the right time.

Comment

Well, there went the scoreless streak. Way ta go Johnny.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I don't think that 2-runs will be near enough. Shocks need to keep it going and take advantage of the opportunities they get.

Comment

Big game for Coy - now with 4 RBI's!!!!

Comment

Johnny Coy comes through again with a 2-out, 2-run RBI single through the right side picking up his teammate Don Lambert.

Comment

Have we finally found our 3rd baseman in Josh Halbert?

Comment

Working...
                              X