WSU vs Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU vs Oklahoma

Kung Wu say: WSU house muddied, must sweep Sooner rather than later.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Anyone recall the score the last time we played OU at the Eck? Just asking for a friend.

Hope we don't get Clubbered...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I remember. I remember Oklahoma crying out for mercy due to no run rule being in effect.

18-0 WSU bay bay!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        I remember. I remember Oklahoma crying out for mercy due to no run rule being in effect.

18-0 WSU bay bay!!
        Not sure how karma works in soccer, but it can truly be a ***** in baseball.
        Last edited by 1972Shocker; March 13, 2023, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

18-0 WSU bay bay!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Not sure how karma works in soccer, but it can truly be a ***** in baseball.
            If I can't enjoy success, why am I watching at all? :)

Comment

Not sure what to expect tonight. Ou lost some pieces from their National Runner Up team last summer but return a ton. Got off to a lackluster start but have more than righted the ship of late. Winners of 5 straight, 7 of 8 (against quality competition) and fresh off a sweep of Houston at Houston, the Sooners have scored 7 or more runs in EVERY game played since Feb 24.

Our team is a team that is pitching much better and hitting marginally better than last year. However, it's also a team that as of yet has not learned how to win or make the big plays when needed. One hit in the right place Sunday makes all the difference. I am a little concerned about the psyche of the team right now. They need to make something good happen, more than once.

2 or 3 runs ain't going to win the game tonight against these guys.

Comment

Where is everyone? We’re playing pretty good!

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                  Where is everyone? We’re playing pretty good!
                  Hate to say it, but I’m too scared to look… sometimes just seeing the final score takes away some of the pain.

Comment

Chuck Ingram (Vornado) is 3 for 3 and just blasted a home run to left field.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                      Chuck Ingram (Vornado) is 3 for 3 and just blasted a home run to left field.
                      If Vornado is on he’s as good as anybody. Usually you can tell by his first at bat and for sure by his second time up whether he will be bad for the rest of the game.

Comment

Jace Miner was filthy tonight

Comment

I was watching the Shocker softball game vs Arkansas. I watch the replay of the baseball game now.

Big night for Shocker softball/baseball with a 10-2 win over Arkansas and a 6-2 win over OU.

Solid hitting and really good pitching from Lauren Howell for the Lady Shocks and Caden Favors and Jace Miner for teh guys.

Was Chuck Ingram motivated by being delegated to the 9th spot in the order?

Comment

I was watching the Shocker softball game vs Arkansas. I watch the replay of the baseball game now.

Big night for Shocker softball/baseball with a 10-2 win over Arkansas and a 6-2 win over OU.
                            SEC SEC SEC!!!

Gotta give them both credit for playing us in our houses…

Comment

Solid hitting and really good pitching from Lauren Howell for the Lady Shocks and Caden Favors and Jace Miner for teh guys.

Was Chuck Ingram motivated by being delegated to the 9th spot in the order?
                              I think it is more the nickname we’ve given him.

Comment

Working...
                              X