WSU vs Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

I think it is more the nickname we’ve given him.
    Could very well be. But he is costing himself a shot at some NIL money. Hope it stays that way.

Comment

Great night for the Shox!

Comment

I am traveling and didnt get to watch.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

You should travel and not watch more often.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

It was a hell of a match!

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

It was a hell of a match!
              Thrilled we had more points!
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Thrilled we had more points!
                NAILED IT!!

Comment

I keep wanting to give up on this team, but they are not quite letting me yet. I kept an eye on this and softball and First Four last night. Would love WSU in Big Dance, but that is a pretty solid evening of sports... my wife was even interested!!!

Comment

Bunch of bastards posting in this thread!

Comment

What time is our next pitch off?

Comment

I promise you we aren’t going to Omaha this weekend. Brutal there. Trying to find a game here or south but it’s tough. Not many viable options. Maybe CU will come here but idk.

Comment

Things looking up. We are beginning to be more consistent.

Comment

Jace Miner was really sharp last night. Favors was solid and when he got off kilter, a mound visit by Pelf fixed whatever was wrong it seemed.

Just enough hitting, thank you Chuck Ingram, to keep the Sooners off the gas. Bye, again, had stuff but got lit up. Right now if your name isn't Cam Bye, you're throwing darts for this pitching staff.

As it sits now, they've got a top 40 ERA, and throw out Cam's numbers and it leaps to top 25 at 3.49.

Their WHIP is top 25 now at 1.24. Again, take out Cam and it drops to 1.16 (top 15).

That's a good team they beat last night that's played a good schedule and scored a lot of runs against almost everyone. Learning to win and consistency. Playing clean, like last night, obviously helps a lot.

Comment

So what's going on with Cam? Injury? Mental? Tipping off his pitches? Just one of those unexplainable phenomena?

Update: After watching a replay of the game last night my initial reaction regarding Cam is that he just doesn't have good command of his pitches at this point. What is contributing to that is hard to say.
                              Last edited by 1972Shocker; March 16, 2023, 10:10 AM.

Comment

That game was fun to Watch and ESPN+ didn’t $&C% it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X