Shox vs. Bradley Game 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shox vs. Bradley Game 3

The Shox get a chance to go for the sweep on Sunday after Kris Gardner pitched a great game on Saturday (and Cale Elam was nails in relief). AJ Ladwig will be on the mound for the Shox.

It is also the last home game of the year, senior day and autograph day. I am looking forward to a great day in Shockerland.

Comment

3 straight 2 out hits, shox down 2-0.

Comment

I don't know what to say. Several of these runs for Bradley really shouldn't have happened, but not errors.

I guess this is why they haven't put together long winning streaks this year. When you are an average team and not really great at anything. You need the luck on your side to win more than a few games in a row. Hopefully they can pull this one out yet but so far it feels like Bradley has the big Mo.

Comment

If we score 11 runs in the bottom of the 7th, we'll run rule the Braves, but I'll take a one run win.

Comment

This is Gene baseball, man on second no outs and back to back strikeouts.

Comment

Idiocy, sheer idiocy. You have to bunt Mucha there. No brainer.

Comment

This game is nuts

Comment

0-30!!!!

This is the type of play we have grown accustomed to!!!

Comment

Just amazing. Kudos to our guys for fighting a bunch of bad baseball karma today and to Bradley for yet another late inning choke job.

Comment

Wow. The one thing you definitely can't say about this team is that they don't play to the very last out. Big comeback win!

Comment

Missed it... what happened in the 9th? Last I heard was they had bases loaded in the top of the 9th.

Comment

Walk, Walk, Strikeout, Single by Halbert and an error, Double by Harbutz and an error (I think).

Comment

That was probably the strangest game I've ever seen. Dayne Parker had a ball go up his arm that he somehow managed to barehand and then get the runner out. As they said on the radio, you just score it 4-3 but my jaw was on the ground with the awesomeness of that play. Then just about everything that could go wrong for us did, until it didn't, and then it did again. Two runs on a squeeze? When was the last time we even had a successful squeeze, yet alone getting two runs?! Then we just had so many bad bounces and boneheaded plays and ABs. But for a game to end with another Harbutz hit and a ball through the legs? Insanity defined.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
                              That was probably the strangest game I've ever seen. Dayne Parker had a ball go up his arm that he somehow managed to barehand and then get the runner out. As they said on the radio, you just score it 4-3 but my jaw was on the ground with the awesomeness of that play. Then just about everything that could go wrong for us did, until it didn't, and then it did again. Two runs on a squeeze? When was the last time we even had a successful squeeze, yet alone getting two runs?! Then we just had so many bad bounces and boneheaded plays and ABs. But for a game to end with another Harbutz hit and a ball through the legs? Insanity defined.
                              That is a good description of the game. But a W is a W. MoST lost 2 straight to UE this weekend. I think I would have rather had MoSt win to keep UE from having a chance of passing us up at 3rd. We just need to keep on winning. Or maybe I should say keep on finding ways to win.

Comment

Working...
                              X