2023 Season Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

WTH!!! Dude didn’t even know what team hit it or whether it was the top or bottom? No excuses.
    If they’d just call the game and cut out the coaches and former player interviews during the game, that might help. Probably just me, but I just want to see and hear the game; especially during live play. Noticed in one of Syd’s recent games, the announcers were jabbering about something and completely missed her at bat.
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

If they’d just call the game and cut out the coaches and former player interviews during the game, that might help. Probably just me, but I just want to see and hear the game; especially during live play. Noticed in one of Syd’s recent games, the announcers were jabbering about something and completely missed her at bat.
      Similar to what I saw the other day in an MBL game: Interviewing a 1st baseman from the press box, who is on the field with a mic and earpiece, during play in between pitches. And the jabber didn't necessarily stop at the pitch.

Comment

Lest we forget, last year during the TBT at one site, where you had the announcer out on the court during play, doing his announcing. Most ridiculous thing I've ever seen in sports!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post

Lest we forget, last year during the TBT at one site, where you had the announcer out on the court during play, doing his announcing. Most ridiculous thing I've ever seen in sports!
          Pretty sure that was at Rucker Park .. which makes a heck of lot more sense as a homage to that site.

Comment

They mentioned him being the number one closer in college baseball this season. I don’t think he’s a two-way player like DD.
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• This is a pitching battle for the ages. Hope all those who truly appreciate the game are watching.

Comment

• Through 8.5. 5 hits combined. One runner to third, who was put out on a bunt that will live in CWS folklore with Jim Audley’s throw.

We need to get back.

FYI - Neither of these Top 10 picks were Top 400 recruits.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                  This is a pitching battle for the ages. Hope all those who truly appreciate the game are watching.
                  There’s no LSU fans around here.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Regardless, it was one hell of a game. Those kids pitched their butts off. It was kind of sad that the free agent, Tommy Tanks, ended up being the one that won it.

I had forgotten about the Wake Coach giving a kidney to one of his recruits. That's ...... I don't have words for that.

Comment

Working...
                    X