No announcement yet.

2023 Season Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am excited for ORU…really tough outs and some high quality arms, especially Denton, their closer. Unless Southern Miss wins today against Tennessee (talking about players, not fans), we are looking at seven P5 schools in CWS this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      We picked the wrong coach.
      I would hope that he turned us down, instead of vice versa because that would be Boatright level dumb not to go after him.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

I would hope that he turned us down, instead of vice versa because that would be Boatright level dumb not to go after him.
        I would put money on it that he wasn't contacted or interviewed, and I don't gamble,
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

I would put money on it that he wasn't contacted or interviewed, and I don't gamble,
          15:1 1:12

Comment

• Not a fan of Texas but what a heartbreaking way to be walked off!

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
              Not a fan of Texas but what a heartbreaking way to be walked off!

I just watched the ending of the game. It is a heartbreaking way to lose a game but Texas losing that way, it just fills my heart with joy! It couldn’t happen to a better bunch.
              An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

• Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post

I just watched the ending of the game. It is a heartbreaking way to lose a game but Texas losing that way, it just fills my heart with joy! It couldn’t happen to a better bunch.
                Yep. Whether or not they lost it in the sky or not, truth is they all just stood and watched it. Love to see it.

Comment

• ORU.

Comment

• Another great baseball game.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                      ORU.
                      Unbelievable 8th and 9th inning… ORU’s closer struggled, but ultimately got it done after giving up a 4 spot in the 8th. He reminds me of Darren Dreifort.
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Unbelievable 8th and 9th inning… ORU’s closer struggled, but ultimately got it done after giving up a 4 spot in the 8th. He reminds me of Darren Dreifort.
                        Now that is high praise!

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Now that is high praise!
                          They mentioned him being the number one closer in college baseball this season. I don’t think he’s a two-way player like DD.

Comment

• ORU living their best life. They have had our number for the last decade + and I am glad to see them in the CWS.

Comment

• The ESPN announcer really screwed up the call; he was totally confused…

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                                The ESPN announcer really screwed up the call; he was totally confused…

WTH!!! Dude didn’t even know what team hit it or whether it was the top or bottom? No excuses.

Comment

Working...
                                X