Never before...until now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LuskingforGuttin View Post
    With our recruiting it looks like we could be entering another golden era of Bears baseball. ... All good things must come to an end.
    Another golden era? You mean the Baldknobbers Jamboree is entering a 4th generation?! Actually I shouldn't diss the Baldknobbers, they actually have fans that buy tickets.

I know how to save SWOMO baseball!! Let's put up a billboard! Yeah another billboard will get 'r done!

No!!! Even better!!!!! Let's start a SWOMO baseball firecracker stand!!!! Sheeeee-it boyz, we'll be rollin' it!!

WAIT!! I know, we'll put up a billboard to advertise the firecracker stand!!!!! We'll throw Yakov's face up there and a catchy ad like: "Support SWOMO Baseball: Firecrackers, Moonshine, Sheep and Dentistry".
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

You know last night was going to be my first and last night on this shockernet contraption but you have tested my patience enough that you will be graced with my presence at least one more night. I stopped by to wish your program well after a pretty good weekend of baseball. Sure I made a little dig at your coach but it was in good fun. Be real with me Shock fans you used to completely pwn this league. For the lowly Bears to come in and win with our how you say large pitching coach and very short head coach should cause some concern that maybe Gene is past his prime. You guys basically think the same I was simply offering the rest of the Valley view.

Now let's take a moment. A fight over the culture of Wichita vs. Springfield is an exercise in futility. Both are nice towns with some educated people. And each have their undesirables, BTK and Brad Pitt for example. No need to fight over the ugly warts in the 417 or 316.

I take back what I said initially you will get a much better coach than Ritch Price if Gene leaves soon. I would welcome a competitive WSU that could challenge the Bears in the future. Good luck against K-State midweek. I wish your program well.

Comment

You know last night was going to be my first and last night on this shockernet contraption but you have tested my patience enough that you will be graced with my presence at least one more night. I stopped by to wish your program well after a pretty good weekend of baseball. Sure I made a little dig at your coach but it was in good fun. Be real with me Shock fans you used to completely pwn this league. For the lowly Bears to come in and win with our how you say large pitching coach and very short head coach should cause some concern that maybe Gene is past his prime. You guys basically think the same I was simply offering the rest of the Valley view.

Now let's take a moment. A fight over the culture of Wichita vs. Springfield is an exercise in futility. Both are nice towns with some educated people. And each have their undesirables, BTK and Brad Pitt for example. No need to fight over the ugly warts in the 417 or 316.

I take back what I said initially you will get a much better coach than Ritch Price if Gene leaves soon. I would welcome a competitive WSU that could challenge the Bears in the future. Good luck against K-State midweek. I wish your program well.
        Fans like these are the ones that make the trip ti Springfield enjoyable. Fans like the ones he isntalking about here and there try to ruin it.

Just because it is coming from a Bears fan doesnt change the fact. We SHOULD be the jewel in this conference. We are no longer. We the fans deserve more for the money and time put into helping build it. Gene didnt build it on his own.

WE should demand more, i stand behind those that are done until a change is made. Gene deserves no more of our time, and no more of our money.

Comment

Just let us worry about our coaching demise. We are well aware of our shortcomings and would prefer rival fans not coming in here after series wins and jamming it down our throats in a douchy way. If you avoid that and provide a bit more respect to where you're at, as you kinda did in this post, then you are more than welcome here. Different, outside viewpoints, in a respectful way as a guest, are encouraged.

Just remember you are a Bear in enemy territory. Thank you.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
          X