No announcement yet.

Shox vs Tulane (Series)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not that it matters much to us, but is the AAC potentially a one bid league?

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
      Not that it matters much to us, but is the AAC potentially a one bid league?
      ECU has a Top 35ish RPI and has been on a roll lately. I think they’re probably in good shape for an at-large, as long as they don’t go 0-fer in Clearwater.

If they win the tournament, which looks likely at the moment, then it’s definitely a one-bid league. Sad.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Interesting Eric Wedge takes. He continues to say the right words to motivate me. Maybe it's starting to work with the players.

https://www.kansas.com/sports/colleg...261477717.html

"I’m not here to make friends’: Eric Wedge"

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
          Interesting Eric Wedge takes. He continues to say the right words to motivate me. Maybe it's starting to work with the players.

https://www.kansas.com/sports/colleg...261477717.html

"I’m not here to make friends’: Eric Wedge"
          Each time I listen to him on his coaches show, I let myself 'daydream' a little. I’m in the “if he can’t do it, no-one can” camp. Regardless of this seasons struggles, EW thinks big. He’s not your typical small minded Wichitian.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Plus, he clocked in at #23 of the greatest mustaches in MLB history.

Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              Plus, he clocked in at #23 of the greatest mustaches in MLB history.

I mean we're talking ALL TIME here, folks.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Each time I listen to him on his coaches show, I let myself 'daydream' a little. I’m in the “if he can’t do it, no-one can” camp. Regardless of this seasons struggles, EW thinks big. He’s not your typical small minded Wichitian.

He may need through 2023. The 2022 recruiting class is improved, but the 2023 class is really good.

Comment

Playing for next year and the year after. Thought he could build a new house on an old foundation based on some success last year. Middle of the year decided that was not possible.

Comment

Travis Jewett out as Tulane baseball coach, parting ways 'effective immediately' | Tulane | nola.com

Comment

Surely getting swept in the 316 wasn't the straw ?

Comment

At this stage in the season you would think if it was just about wins and losses they would have let Jewitt finish out the season. The key injuries Tulane has had are not his fault I don't think.

Downtown Shocker Brown posted that some of the Tulane players and parents weren't fond of Jewitt's leadership.
                        See https://shockernet.net/forum/wichita...90#post1353090

Perhaps a bit of mutiny came to a head this weekend?

Comment

Ouch!

Comment

Working...
                          X