Purdue rpi currently #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purdue rpi currently #3

Get 4 game series next weekend with them, hopefully the weather is nice and the pitching carries WSU to a series victory.

Our RPI has jumped to 58 after this week. Looks like Purdue has no trouble scoring runs, they play at MSU before coming here.

Comment

#58?

I'm using boyds world, what site are you using? I like yours better cuz boyds has the shox at #84

Comment

Warrennolan.com updates instantly.

Comment

Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
          Warrennolan.com updates instantly.
          thanks

Comment

Purdue is 11-1. Their best wins appear to be over Notre Dame and East Carolina. It should be a good series for WSU. But we have ORU on Tuesday first and we can't afford to overlook them.

Comment

Baseball RPI in March is meaningless.
              Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker85 View Post
                Baseball RPI in March is meaningless.
                + a million and a half.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

It is still too early to be paying attention to the RPI. But you have to be pretty good to be 11-1 against division 1 competition.

Comment

RPI in March may be meaningless, but in the case of Purdue, in which many publications have projected/predicted them to be a very good team this season, their high RPI is something we can expect what they will finish with (a top 50 rpi)

Comment

Now ranked in both Baseball America and Collegiate Baseball Top 25 as of a little bit ago. Another opportunity for some quality non-conference wins.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                        RPI in March may be meaningless, but in the case of Purdue, in which many publications have projected/predicted them to be a very good team this season, their high RPI is something we can expect what they will finish with (a top 50 rpi)
                        They are definitely a quality team. This is a HUGE series this weekend.

Comment

Just got an email from the athletic dept. Thursday's game with Purdue has been moved up to 3pm so that fans can watch the basketball game too.

Comment

Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
                            Just got an email from the athletic dept. Thursday's game with Purdue has been moved up to 3pm so that fans can watch the basketball game too.
                            Haha! I see what you did there. Now that's a diehard Shocker baseball fan.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                              Haha! I see what you did there. Now that's a diehard Shocker baseball fan.
                              My original plans until the time change was to watch the first few minutes of the basketball game and then record the rest of it to watch after I got home from the baseball game. I am not going to miss a home baseball game against Purdue for a basketball game. Even if the basketball game is in the ncaa tournament.

Comment

Working...
                              X