Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting substitution.

Comment

• That run is huge. Now just survive a few more and get it to Cale.

Comment

• second and third 1 out and one home after k. hall double 3-0 shocks
        First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

• Shockers win 3-0. Great pitching, timely hitting. Good series for the Shox

Comment

• The Shockers win 3-0 pitching better than good defense GREAT hitting just enough good win now ORU up next
            First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

• Great pitching today. Foster and Cale are just so nasty out of the bullpen.

Mid-week game against ORU and then we host unexpectedly-awesome Purdue (11-1) for 4 next weekend.

Hope we can keep the momentum rolling.

Comment

• Pitching really coming through lately.... awesome to take 2 of 3 from Tulane. Well done Shox.

Comment

• It is really refreshing to see BK continuing to mold these young pitchers. Thank you BK and the pitchers for doing your part in keeping our program alive and giving us a chance.

Comment

• Tulane has some real good arms.I thought we hung in pretty well with their staff this weekend.Looking forward to the ORU game.

Comment

• Tulane is legit, I'm telling you. That was a nice weekend.

Our defense gives us a chance this year. Big difference from last year on the positive side.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Our defense gives us a chance this year. Big difference from last year on the positive side.
                        You are totally correct. It is so nice to see us playing much better fundamental baseball on defense.

Comment

• ZERO errors in 3 game vs. Tulane you just can't play better than that.

Comment

• Nice win! The Shox needed this one. We go 2-1 against a good Tulane team. I am glad to see Casey getting some hits. Our pitching continues to be outstanding and our defense very good. Our timely hitting is definitely getting better.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock10 View Post
                              ZERO errors in 3 game vs. Tulane you just can't play better than that.
                              That was the thing that was so frustrating last year was the defense. Hell we would have 3 errors in one inning last year. Nice fielding this year. OK so maybe three errors in one inning was stretching it a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                                Tulane is legit, I'm telling you. That was a nice weekend.

Biggest difference in our D is at SS.I don't get nervous on balls hit to Parker or Harbutz like I did with Grimes.

Comment

Working...
                                X