No announcement yet.

Shox vs Tulane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shox get a double play to end the top of the 3rd. Shox 1 Tulane 0.

Comment

• Smith continues living dangerously. Runners on 2nd and 3rd with 1 out in the 5th. Still 1-0 WSU for the time being.

1-2 count on their stud. Need a K bigtime.

Comment

• Got him swinging.

2 down.

Comment

• shallow fly out to end the inning. clutch pitching by smith.

now if the offense would help out a little...

Comment

• Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
            Sounds like Casey missed his second bomb by an eyelash. Glad to see him getting good swings.
            He barely missed another bomb in the bottom of the third getting a double when his ball hit high on the wall.
            Last edited by shox1989; March 11, 2012, 09:13 PM.

Comment

• Tyler Baker hits the ball hard to centerfield but the fielder catches us with it for the long out.

Comment

• After 5 complete innings the score remains Shox 1, Tulane 0.

Comment

• Foster Vielock in to pitch the 6th.

Comment

• Vielock walks the first batter but then retires the next 3 batters to get out of the inning. Going to the bottom of the sixth, still 1-0 Shox.

Comment

• Casey Gillaspie with a ridiculously lucky double on a Baltimore chop. He's due for a few of those after coming up empty on so many hard hit balls.

Runners on 2nd and 3rd with 0 out. Need to blow the doors off the barn.

Comment

• Tulane with a pitching change with Coy at 3rd and CG on 2nd after his 2nd double 0 outs
                        First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock10 View Post
                          Tulane with a pitching change with Coy at 3rd and CG on 2nd after his 2nd double 0 outs
                          I hope that it doesn't come down to a tag on a short pop fly to score these guys.

Comment

• Well that wasn't very good.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
                              Casey Gillaspie with a ridiculously lucky double on a Baltimore chop. He's due for a few of those after coming up empty on so many hard hit balls.

Runners on 2nd and 3rd with 0 out. Need to blow the doors off the barn.
                              Never heard of the term Baltimore chop so I looked it up. Thanks for increasing my trivia knowledge. My wife will be so glad that I have added something new to my almost useless knowledge bank.

Comment

• Shox up 2-0 now.

Comment

Working...
                                X