No announcement yet.

Hawaii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Josh Smith comes back out to pitch in the bottom of the fifth.

Comment

Josh Smith hits a batter and then walks a batter after 2 were out in the bottom of the fifth. Josh Smith is starting to extend his pitch count.

Comment

The hit batter and walked batter have come back to haunt the Shockers. Both score on a 2 out hit and Hawaii now leads 4-0. Josh Smith is coming out of the game. He pitched 3 great innings and almost was out of the fifth.

Comment

TJ McGreevey in to pitch to try and get the final out of the fifth inning.

Comment

WOW TJ walks the first batter he faces. Fortunately the second guy flies out. After 5 complete innings, Hawaii 4 Shockers 0.

Comment

The Shox are swinging and hitting the ball. Their pitcher has only thrown about 50 pitches in the sixth inning.

Comment

The Shox fail to get a hit for the first time tonight in an inning in the sixth. Going to the bottom of the sixth, Hawaii 4, Shox 0.

Comment

The Shox fail to turn a double play so the bottom of the sixth continues. The score remains Hawaii 4, Shox 0 but now there are runners on first and third with 2 outs.

Comment

The Shox get out of the 6th with no more damage. After 6 full innings, Hawaii 4, Shox 0.

Comment

If we don't score this inning, I might have to give up on my quest and hit the hay.

Comment

I hope those who were optimistic about scoring 62 runs in 4 games against North Dakota truly realize how bad North Dakota is.

Same old, same old.

Too annoying to follow. I'll check back again sometime Sunday night.

Comment

The Shox go down quietly in the 7th. Still Hawaii 4 Shox 0 going to the bottom of the 7th.

Comment

Hawaii scores another run in the bottom of the 7th. Now Hawaii 5, Shox 0. Hawaii has a runner on a third (he hit a triple).

Comment

Gene is taking TJ out.

Comment

Aaron LaBrie comes in to try to get the Shox out of the 7th with a Hawaii runner on 3rd and one out.

Comment

Working...
                                X