Hawaii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawaii

Rainbows took 3 out of 4 last year including two beat downs.

I, for one, would be happy with a split.

A split would be great with this team. Anything more would be gravy. How good would it feel Monday morning with a 4 game sweep of the Rainbow Warriors along with a Arch Madness championship. Can we be so lucky?

Comment

I've got tickets for the Sunday game with my fiance. Hopefully it'll be a good game.

I think the one game of the series I made it to last year was the one win. Gene put on a nice show getting thrown out.
      Originally posted by BleacherReport
      Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Who's planning on staying up for the entirety tonight? I'm gonna give it a go- who can I count on to join the conversation at 1 in the morning?

Comment

I might be able to add a comment at 1 am.

Comment

I'll give it a shot. I'm going in with low expectations and hope to be surprised with the outcome.

Comment

After a 2-out double, Bayliff gets picked off at 2nd to end the 1st. Great momentum starter.

Comment

End of 3, 0-0, Smith throwing well, offense getting hits, but not stringing them together.

Comment

After getting a one out triple, Hawaii follows it with a single to drive in the first run for the Rainbow Warriors.

Comment

Kevin Hall makes a great throw to the plate but Hege drops the ball. Hege given an error and Hawaii now leads 2-0.

Comment

After four complete innings, Hawaii leads 2-0. The Shocks have been hitting the ball fairly well they need to put some together and score some runs. The Shocks have hit into 3 double plays in 4 innings.

Comment

5 innings, 5 hits, but only 15 hitters have come to the plate. Wow.

Comment

Donnie Lambert gets a 2 out hit in the fifth but gets thrown out tyring to take second. Still 2-0 Hawaii in the middle of the fifth.

Comment

Bad luck continues for the Shox. Lambert gets thrown out at second trying to stretch a single into a double.

Comment

The Shox have had a hit in every inning but every runner has been erased. This is very wierd.

Comment

Working...
                              X