Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

Prove it. Should be easy, right?
    Little hard to get a word in edgewise with your 3 to 1 postings. Are you calling the game on Shockernet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post

Little hard to get a word in edgewise with your 3 to 1 postings. Are you calling the game on Shockernet.
      Just making sure those who can’t follow along online, but might be able to glance at Shockernet don’t think that the “promptly give up back to back home runs” post don’t think that the game is over and we have thrown in the towel to Memphis.

And of note: regardless of how many posts I post, you can still easily quote a positive post from the peanut gallery.

Comment

Barnhouse: 3 up, 3 down in the 8th.

Shox seem to have erased any hope in the minds of the Tigers.

9-5 Shockers to the bottom of the 8th.

Comment

Sigrist grounds out to start the 8th for the Shox. Cadena pops up for out 2.

Wallace doubles, and they walk Gibson. Bartlett unable to get it out of the infield, and FC to 2nd ends the inning.

To the 9th. 9-5 Shox.

Haase in to pitch for the Shox.

Comment

I think we got this one. 3rd seed feels goooood (just don't crap the bed this last inning).
            Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Haase gives up a 2-out double, but gets the next batter to get the save.

Shox win 9-5.

Comment

Now you guys can bash away.

3rd place in AAC. Stacked on side of bracket with Struggling Tulane, USF, and Houston.

Go Shox.

Comment

I seriously think Wedgie should get some COY consideration. We were picked 5th which was too high IMHO and finish 3rd, not too far out of 2nd.

Comment

Great job guys. Gotta keep these loser teams losing. Still really concerned about our depth issue... but thats for another time. Good win.

Comment

Thanks DrWu. I was looking at the roster the other day as well...wondering what happened to a few of these players.

Comment

Finish it tomorrow Shox!

Comment

I didn't hear what MK decided was the the play of the game but my money goes to third baseman Stewart on what I think was the third out in the eighth inning. A great play to behold and worthy of an espn top play of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                            third baseman Stewart.
                            third baseman is Wallace and SS is Stewart.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post

He didn’t post many updates for the Tulane or Cincy series, well other than the typical Louisiana stuff associated with Tulane.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

It’s a little concerning that we’re giving up so many runs to a team that has by far the worst batting average in the league, but hey, we’ve found the bats too.

Outside of Kaminska, and to a much lesser extent Hasse, I don’t trust our pitching at all. Everybody keeps hoping and praying for freshman Eddy to show up but I think that ship has sailed.

Wedge has managed to take an inherited bunch of Butler players and turned it into the best conference record and placement for WSU in our AAC history. That is quite the feat. So with that, the future looks hopeful.
                                Last edited by ShockerFever; May 22, 2021, 12:16 AM.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X