No announcement yet.

#8 East Carolina @ WSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Very sad, but that might be the last time we see Peters. Bad day, getting worse.

Comment

We're in a nasty spot.

Comment

Like to see Bye get more chances. He wasn't particularly sharp, but inherited a mess and competed. 2Ks.

Comment

One thing is for sure: No one can accuse Wedgie of not giving Butler’’s recruit a fair shake.

Comment

Comment

Shox lead 4-2 in bottom of 6th of game 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                  Shox lead 4-2 in bottom of 6th of game 2.
                  Make that 8-2 in the bottom of the 7th with the Shocks still batting with runners on 2nd and 3rd and no outs. Chuck Ingram homers to right field and now the Shocks lead 11-2. One more run this inning would end it.

Kudos to the Shocks for bouncing back in form the drubbing in game 1.

Comment

BTW, I'm sure Jace is probably done for this game with a pitch count of 107, a huge Shocker lead and a long time sitting on the bench. But if it wasn't obvious before this game, and I think it was, Jace is the Ace of this staff.

Comment

If this team gets any more bipolar I am going to confuse them with my wife.

Comment

Yep, kids the real deal.

Comment

En fuego!

Comment

I mean we just whipped the sh%& out of one of the top teams in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                              En fuego!
                              I want to thank you boys for helping us extend our 1st place lead. Good job shockers

Comment

Okay, I’m not nor will I ever be the AL manager of the year but I’m beginning to think Snavely and Eddy have some compromising pictures of Wedgie and Pelfrey. Jace should’ve been our #1 starter after the Houston series. It may have cost us a win at Tulane because he missed a start.

Again, you can’t say he hasn’t given plenty of opportunities to Butler and Steele’s pitching staff.

Comment

Working...
                                X