#8 East Carolina @ WSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    Why am I paying for ESPN Plus when only like 1/3 of the games are being broadcast on it? Seems a little shifty.

It's 2021. Softball was and has been broadcast all year. Why can't I watch a baseball game on the computer or phone?
    Exactly why I finally got rid of it. Will possibly pick it back up again in November.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      Why am I paying for ESPN Plus when only like 1/3 of the games are being broadcast on it? Seems a little shifty.

It's 2021. Softball was and has been broadcast all year. Why can't I watch a baseball game on the computer or phone?
      I agree. Riverfront game wasn’t on either which was a huge miss.

I am curious how they figure what to televise. To your point, I generally can watch the women’s softball games if I want to, but difficult to watch some of the more interesting WSU Baseball games.

Comment

Hey sunshine pumper here checking in. Nope I don't post after losses most of the time because others have already done a great job of talking about how crappy a team this is. Stroh has got to be given credit for holding the fort for as long as he did. ECU kept chipping away at what I thought was a damn near insurmountable lead. We got just enough pitching and plays to preserve the win. The errors on the pitchers cost us a bunch and made it closer than need be. One of the most heart stopping/incredible plays happened in the later innings when ecu had a man on 1st and a grounder was driven into the gap between 1st and 2nd when our 2nd baseman was able to get to the ball spin and still throw the runner out at 2nd. If the throw had been wide I hate to think what the outcome would have been. Could have gone for the easier out at first but was able to cut down the lead runner. Whew Go Shocks

Comment

So is the piching gonna be Jace as a constant then every other freaking game johnny wholestaff hopes to hold on?

Comment

Splitting with ECU is a very good thing. Being swept by Tulane is a bad thing. Sorry to be obvious.

Comment

Working...
            X