Clear All

You have to love his mother's tweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
      You have to love his mother's tweet.
      Maybe a little over the top...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I did like Payton’s mother’s tweet and didn’t think it was over the top.

Comment

Praying he is another Darren Dreifort for the Shocks

Comment

Baby come back
            Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              Baby come back
              You can blame it all on me...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
                  Praying he is another Darren Dreifort for the Shocks

Comment

You guys get me.

Comment

Do we have any chance to retain Tolle?

Comment

Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
                        Do we have any chance to retain Tolle?
                        Because he's an incredible loyal young man, yes, but it's beyond slim. We lose a lot more than a great baseball player.

Comment

If Tolle stays, I'll buy season tickets. He's the one WSU athlete in all sports that has that kind of power over me. He won't have that power at any other university.

---

Dear Tolle,

In a couple of years you will have generational wealth pouring in. So why chase small amounts of money in the form of NIL (yes compared with MLB even $200k is peanuts), when instead you could be building upon a lifelong group of long term college friends at your mama's alma mater (and soon to be yours)?

Play where you are loved in college, then play where you are paid large in the pros.

Sincerely,

Those Who Love You

Comment

If Tolle stays, I'll buy season tickets. He's the one WSU athlete in all sports that has that kind of power over me. He won't have that power at any other university.

---

Dear Tolle,

In a couple of years you will have generational wealth pouring in. So why chase small amounts of money in the form of NIL (yes compared with MLB even $200k is peanuts), when instead you could be building upon a lifelong group of long term college friends at your mama's alma mater (and soon to be yours)?

Play where you are loved in college, then play where you are paid large in the pros.

Sincerely,

Those Who Love You
                            I am pretty sure that the NIL money is not an important part of his search for a new school.

An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post

I am pretty sure that the NIL money is not an important part of his search for a new school.
                              Now we're makin' sense.

Let's set the NIL aside and talk about relationships ... lifelong friendships with current WSU Shockers in the same class, at his mama's alma mater.

And he needs a deep tourney run ... okay ... make it happen. Right here.

There is already talent here. More talent IS coming here. And if he stays, even more talent will follow.

If you build it, they will come.

Comment

Now we're makin' sense.

Let's set the NIL aside and talk about relationships ... lifelong friendships with current WSU Shockers in the same class, at his mama's alma mater.

And he needs a deep tourney run ... okay ... make it happen. Right here.

There is already talent here. More talent IS coming here. And if he stays, even more talent will follow.

If you build it, they will come.
                                He most likely could join programs still playing so not sure I'm following your logic aside from existing relationships. If he's looking to surround himself with the best talent both roster and coaching then I guess we have a mega lotto chance.

Comment

Working...
                                X