Bracketology 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bracketology 2021

Shox getting a shout from Baseball America.

2021 NCAA Baseball Tournament Projected Field Of 64 (3/31/21) (baseballamerica.com)

According to Baseball America, we are the 3rd American Conference Team.

Comment

Im guessing the at large pool must be really watered down this year.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

They have WSU as one of the last 8 teams out. So they are not even close to the bubble.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
          They have WSU as one of the last 8 teams out. So they are not even close to the bubble.
          They’re a hell of a lot closer than I thought they’d be.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

WSU going 3-1 on the road really
            heloed their RPI.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
              WSU going 3-1 on the road really
              heloed their RPI.
              Shox were 57 RPI immediately after the win today. What were they earlier?

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Shox were 57 RPI immediately after the win today. What were they earlier?
                68. 87 before the series.

Comment

Kansas State takes 2 of 3 from Texas Tech.

Comment

4/7 update

2021 NCAA Baseball Tournament Projected Field Of 64 (4/7/21) (baseballamerica.com)

Comment

It seems like every time in the last 10 years that there was a sign of life and expectations with WSU baseball, it turned the other way and crashed. I’m extremely hopeful that Wedge will not let that happen. Color me shocked that we’re considered a tourney team right now. Maybe it’s the Wedge mystic that’s helping give us some leeway too.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

We're at the midseason mark of the college baseball season, so it's time to update our projected NCAA tournament field of 64.

Comment

Umm, I hope I'm not the only one who has a HUGE problem with 4-5 Big10 teams in the tourney vs ONE from the AAC.

The B1G played exactly ZERO non-conference games, but yeah, close to half the league should get in.

And our conference is rates 5 or 6 and the B1G is 7.

Somebody is going to have to explain that to me......and no, you can't explain that to me.

Comment

It is probably due to the recent tournament success of the basketball programs in the big

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                              Umm, I hope I'm not the only one who has a HUGE problem with 4-5 Big10 teams in the tourney vs ONE from the AAC.

The B1G played exactly ZERO non-conference games, but yeah, close to half the league should get in.

And our conference is rates 5 or 6 and the B1G is 7.

Somebody is going to have to explain that to me......and no, you can't explain that to me.
                              It worked this year for their highly overrated basketball teams, so why not follow the same formula for baseball? The phrase "Born on third base; thinks they hit a triple" could be the B1G motto.
                              “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Working...
                              X