X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bases loaded, one out. Let's go.
    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

2-0 on a bases loaded walk. Great approaches at the plate so far. Still just 1 out. Need to punch a big ol' hole in this one right here.

Cadena pops out. Hofstra would feel pretty good if we only get 2 here. Need a big 2-out hit.

Clemons forgets to take the bat off his shoulder. Bummer. Still, I'll take 2 runs from us basically any time.

My $10 webcam would provide a better view of the game than this Nevada feed.

Comment

Very poor error from Hamilton there. Hopefully he can just handle the mess himself.

This is also definitely the first day for whomever is running the stat-tracker.

Comment

Yikes, that was a bad error from Hamilton. Could have been out number two.

Comment

D'Onofrio totally leans into one and ump calls it right. Ends up in a strikeout.

Comment

I thought the Shox got a break on calling a HBP back earlier this week (don't remember the game), when a guy was kindof spinning.

This one was exactly why the rule is there. Dude stuck his plate armor out over the plate and tried to get a free base out of it.

Comment

Infield single. Clemons keeps the runner from scoring. C'mon Jake.

Hamilton strikes out the side with no damage other than to his pitch count.

Comment

Phew.

Comment

Dang it, I missed the kickoff. Now I gotta read this whole thread just to catch up!
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      Dang it, I missed the kickoff. Now I gotta read this whole thread just to catch up!
                      Just chug a beer and do some cheering. Shox up 2-0 after the 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

Sweeeet!! The cheese brauts aren't quite ready, but a beer sounds like a great idea!

Let's go SHOX!

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

Thanks for posting the link to the video.

Comment

Oh crap, NASA picked up a blip on that pitch, it was so high.

Comment

Cornblum doubles in Marsh! 3-0 Shox

Comment

YYYAAAAAYYYY!!

Comment

Working...
                                X