Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
    New commitment:

Colton Vercoe - Mesa CC - 6'5" 205 LB RHP - 1-4 in 14 appearances (6 starts) last season with a 4.03 EA and 40 K's in 51 1/3 IP.

Thanks for finding that! That’s the one I was trying to find. Big kid lots of upside. Expecting 2 more decisions, one of which will be Rodden. Maybe 3 total.

Comment

• According to Facebook, Danny Satterlee will instead attend Cowley this fall (which again, means he's still on our radar) and proves how little I know about what is actually going on. I thought this kid would help next spring, a lot. In my eternal optimism, I am going to assume that the staff is more confident in the arms they have than previously assumed.

I'm down to 2 more expected announcements. BR's decision (increasingly hopeful given that we haven't heard of him signing) and one more transfer which I think I've found but isn't announced.

Comment

• NM

Comment

• So Perfect Game ranks the incoming 2022 class #27 overall. Pretty solid work by Siri and company!
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Kung Wu at this point I think you can probably unsticky this thread.

Comment

Working...
            X