X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing to see here.

Comment

• Shockers add another signee to 2022.

Parker Dillhoff (LHP / OF) from Lebanon High School in Lebanon, OH.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
        Shockers add another signee to 2022.

Parker Dillhoff (LHP / OF) from Lebanon High School in Lebanon, OH.

https://www.prepbaseballreport.com/p...off-1625093748
        I hope that Goshockers.com puts out a list of signed baseball players at some point soon. Last year, they didn’t do this, and we waited a while before Wuzee gave us the information. There’s no hurry, but Volleyball and Softball have already done that.

Comment

• I doubt that the baseball program is going to put out any publicity on their signees. Sooooo, Wuzee, if you could get us a list of players that are confirmed signees, I and other Shocker baseball fans would sincerely appreciate it.

Comment

• Here's my list. Asterisk indicates confirmed signing or likely signing (based on recent social media posting history)

SOUTH DAKOTA

*RHP Austin Henry, 6-4 190, Dell Rapids SD (Dell Rapids)

TEXAS

*SS Hogan Shelby, 6-2,170 Dallas TX (Birdville)

RHP Tim Arguello, 6-0, 185 San Antonio TX (S.A. Christian)

*INF Jack Little, 6-1,195 Katy TX (Tompkins)

*SS Grayson Doggett, 6-1 185 Hutto TX (Hutto)

*LHP/1B Aidan Sharp, 6-7 235 Colleyville TX (Keller)

*LHP/1B Tristan Duke, 6-5 200 Flower Mound TX (Flower Mound)

ILLINOIS

*RHP AJ. Izzi 6-3 160 Plainfield IL (Oswego East)

*OF Scott Newman, 6-2 165 Glenview IL (Glenbrook South)

MINNESOTA

* RHP/3B Jeremy Bingesser 6-3 200 Bowlus MN (PIerz Healy). (signing ceremony next week)

OHIO

*LHP Parker Dillhoff 6-4 220 Lebanon OH (Lebanon)

WISCONSIN

*LHP Michael Mulhollon 6-4 205 Burlington WI (Westosha Central)

OKLAHOMA

C Reese Ratchford, 6-1 200 Sulpher OK (Sulphur)

* RHP Daniel Satterlee, 6-3 200 Moore OK (Southmoore)

*C Dempsey Gillman, 6-0 210 Oklahoma City OK (Metro Christian Academy)

KANSAS

* SS Tate Moody, 6-1 205 Mission KS (SM East).

OF Jaden Gustafson, 6-4 195 Wichita KS (Maize).

C / UT Sam McAleer, 6-3 195 Leawood KS (Blue Valley)

COLORADO

*UT Charlie Rogan, 6-6 215 Aurora CO (Regis Jesuit)

———————————————

(STATUS UNKNOWN) RHP Keaton Story, 6-2,170 Edmond OK (Deer Creek). NO MENTION

(DECOMMIT ) OF Xander McAfee, 6-4 189 Dallas TX (Southwest Christian)

(DECOMMIT) LHP Dylan Warda, 6-3 190 Chicago IL (Brother Rice)
            Last edited by Wuzee; December 13, 2021, 03:26 PM. Reason: Added McAleer
            “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Sam McAleer from Olathe. Top uncommitted (until today) in Kansas.

PG9, top college prospect/Top10 round draft potential.

Wedge, Siri and Pelf continue to murder the recruiting trail.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                https://twitter.com/sam_mcaleer/stat...40848997072906

Sam McAleer from Olathe. Top uncommitted (until today) in Kansas.

Big time!! Good size catcher / 3B at 6'3" 195.

From Perfect Game website:

Sam McAleer is a 2022 C/RHP with a 6-2 195 lb. frame from Leawood, KS who attends Blue Valley HS. Recorded a 7.21 second 60-yard dash time. Large build with some length to the frame and well-proportioned strength throughout. Primary catcher who gains ground nicely with clean transitions. Short arm action and moves well with good flexibility. Impressive catch and throw skills with a best recorded pop time of 1.96 seconds. Righthanded hitter with a balanced, quiet approach and quick hands. Simple leg kick with an uphill swing plane and impressive bat speed. Physicality and power are notable at the point of impact. Potential high ceiling power hitter. Great student. Named to the Central Prospect TP List.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  https://twitter.com/sam_mcaleer/stat...40848997072906

Sam McAleer from Olathe. Top uncommitted (until today) in Kansas.

We’ve committed or signed 3 catchers. One is the #1 Catcher from Kansas and another is the #1 Catcher in Oklahoma. Could be great competition for the new open position.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

We’ve committed or signed 3 catchers. One is the #1 Catcher from Kansas and another is the #1 Catcher in Oklahoma. Could be great competition for the new open position.
                    And/or draft protection?

Comment

• Since the coach knows a thing or 2 about catching, I'm sure this trend will continue.

Comment

• Decommit Xander McAfee commits to Texas State.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

McAleer was the starting catcher for Blue Valley High School’s state championship team last spring as a Junior and threw out A TON of runners. Then he went down to Jupiter this fall for WWBA World Championships, absolutely raked against top tier pitching, and made the all-tournament team. Big, athletic kid. Flexible, powerful, runs well. This is a great add.

Comment

• Originally posted by TMacKC View Post

McAleer was the starting catcher for Blue Valley High School’s state championship team last spring as a Junior and threw out A TON of runners. Then he went down to Jupiter this fall for WWBA World Championships, absolutely raked against top tier pitching, and made the all-tournament team. Big, athletic kid. Flexible, powerful, runs well. This is a great add.
                            Personal insight is appreciated. He sounds like a big time prospect.

Comment

• The first time I ever saw Doug Mirabelli play I knew he was a big time player. I hope this young man is as good as he was. Sounds like he has the tools.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                                The first time I ever saw Doug Mirabelli play I knew he was a big time player. I hope this young man is as good as he was. Sounds like he has the tools.
                                The great thing about making it Big, is that McAleer is a local Kansas kid. Hopefully he does make it big.

Let’s name some of our local Kansas and Wichita kidsWho are made it big?

And I’m defining “making it big”, as a Shocker All American like Mark Standiford (who didn’t make it as an MLB player) who was an NCAA Home Run leaderor a Top 5 draft choice like Darren Dreifort. Both of them were local Wichita kids. We also had one from Salina, I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X