Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next WSU Baseball Coach - Who is your choice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone heard anything today? Asking for a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      Should we have?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        Friday, right?

Comment

I’m sure there are a couple of people on here with the inside knowledge of the workings of the AD’s office. They will break the news I’m sure

Comment

Is Wedge the guy?

Comment

• OregonShocker
              OregonShocker commented
              Editing a comment
              Wedge IS the guy; whether he'll accept or not is not known... yet.

Originally posted by pogo View Post
            I’m sure there are a couple of people on here with the inside knowledge of the workings of the AD’s office. They will break the news I’m sure
            JJ is waiting for your call

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post

I've had this video on the inner workings of ADDB's office for a while now. I think most of it is public knowledge at this point so it will be safe to share. Enjoy!

T

...:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

I've had this video on the inner workings of ADDB's office for a while now. I think most of it is public knowledge at this point so it will be safe to share. Enjoy!

T

...:cool:
                I guess we will see if Wedge liked the colors.

Comment

The official athletics website for the Wichita State Shockers

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

I guess we will see if Wedge liked the colors.
                    I guess so

Comment

It's done.
                      Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Boom

Comment

Game on, boys!

No excuses now...for the staff, the players, OR the fanbase!
                          78-65

Comment

• WuShock16
                            WuShock16 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Fev, I bet it’s some of both.

I’d have to go back and find it because this was a long time ago, but someone suggested that once a new coach was hired, we should rename/alter venue name to Gene Stephenson Complex on Opening Day, which would draw a sellout crowd (their words, not mine). I don’t think it’s possible because of the exact potential scenario that you mentioned. But hey, the people got the change they wanted, so it’s time to act.

I’ll eagerly await the schedule announcement and plan to be at Opening Day so long as family scheduling conflicts don’t get in the way.

• Kung Wu
                            Kung Wu commented
                            Editing a comment
                            He said, 5k to 7k, not just "7k". Now if he said, "5k barring extreme weather", would you have bought it?

• WuDrWu
                            WuDrWu commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Fev, being called out by you for being facetious is like being called out by Bob Hughes for being fat. When have I ever said I was hurt by how the previous era went down? I could detail all the facts of my stance, again, but it's getting old. Suffice it to say my only problem is with pseudo fans like you and Veritas who either take the stance that everyone (but you) ****ed up while also implying that you would have made every right move were you in charge, or are still so butthurt that the previous coach was dismissed that you've had to spend the last 6 years blaming the one guy that had absolutely zero to do with his dismissal.

https://goshockers.com/news/2019/5/2...l-program.aspx

Wichita State and Wedge have agreed to a five-year deal.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                            Game on, boys!

No excuses now...for the staff, the players, OR the fanbase!
                            Looks like I'll be buying my first WSU baseball ticket since Gene was fired. Opening day can't get here fast enough!

Comment

Working...
                            X