Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next WSU Baseball Coach - Who is your choice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hadn't seen a picture of him in a while. Hope he brings his special blend of herbs and spices with him.

Just hope he doesn't teach too. Otherwise...

"In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• 1972Shocker
      1972Shocker commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks very professorial.

• Wuzee
      Wuzee commented
      Editing a comment
      If I'm the Wichita-area KFC franchisee I'm on the horn right this minute looking to sponsor.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

(i'm excited.)
    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Very much looking forward to how Coach Wedge puts his staff toghether.

Welcome back home Coach Wedge.

:poster_shocks:

Can't imagine this hire won't be pleasing to each and every one of our recruits.

Comment

Did Pelphrey ever play for Wedge?

Comment

• XManCometh
          XManCometh commented
          Editing a comment
          No, but I'm sure he played against teams he managed.

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        Has anyone heard anything today? Asking for a friend.
        Right on cue...
        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Congrats to the WSU alumni for making this hire. This is just step 1. I do expect a lot more butts in the seats, but there is still a lot to fix in the WSU athletic department

Comment

He was my vote, Now lets get back to greatness!
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              Has anyone heard anything today? Asking for a friend.
              Same old schtick with Nostradamus. Besides the faux prognostications, the loyalties change with a drop of a hat depending on who is in power.

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas View Post

Same old schtick with Nostradamus. Besides the faux prognostications, the loyalties change with a drop of a hat depending on who is in power.
                He was right, again.

And his loyalty is to the players, and that didnt change.

Comment

• WuDrWu
                  WuDrWu commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I haven't heard about that much butt hurt since John Holmes crossed over.

I hope we can move on.

Doc as never the problem. My problem was only fixed on Butler never being the right choice for the job. It’s been a long six years. He made a lot of missed steps and bad choices and we never had a chance. Now we have the right guy, I hope. Let’s move forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

He was right, again.

And his loyalty is to the players, and that didnt change.
                  Right about what? His loyalty to Butler which actually hurt the program? Everyone has always been loyal to the players and wish the best for them. Supporting the players is not unique. The guy always makes cryptic comments about the future without taking a clear stance. That way he can’t be wrong. Snake oil salesman and Butler apologist.

Comment

• Awesome Sauce Malone
                    Awesome Sauce Malone commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Last edited by Awesome Sauce Malone; May 30, 2019, 09:54 AM. Reason: nvm

• WuShock16
                    WuShock16 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Openly rooting for USF in that last weekend series probably doesn't qualify as "always been loyal to the players and wish the best for them." Not saying you specifically did that, but there were those on this board who kinda did.

• ShockTalk
                    ShockTalk commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No one has yet to take my challenge of finding posts over the last couple of years that specifically support Butler, not players or WSU baseball. Hoping the team wins a game is not showing support for Butler. Also, not specifically criticizing Butler doesn't equal support. Just back up your accusations.
                    Seems like if your not verbally critical of Butler, you must be a supporter. That just doesn't wash. Frankly, at this point, what difference does it make. Move on and move forward. Go Shocks!
                Working...
                X