X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

game-ended-in-a-tie-there-no-ties-in-baseball.jpg
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

If the end time was truly set to 3PM, no idea why the Shox bothered recording those last 2 outs with a runner on 3rd. I would've gone through 4 pitching changes instead.

Comment

****ing tie at 3:00pm. Guess we better start future Sunday games at 9:00am. What a joke. Kills any postseason hopes WSU had.

Comment

thats crap, a tie ?!

Comment

WTF?
            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Bullshit we didn't get a final AB in the 11th. How about don't be a pauper and spring for an extra night at the Ramada you embarrassingly poor fuggerz.

Comment

LOL! Wow! Poetic. This program just can't get a break. It's clearly time to cut bait. The gods spoke today.

T

...:cool:

Comment

Assuming USF is done with finals, therefore just like WSU, the semester is over, no more classes to attend...why would the game need to start early and UCF could take the last flight out?

Comment

i think if they were calling it... that the inning has to be finished. WSU needs to be afforded an opportunity to bat in the bottom of the 11th regardless.

Comment

• Good news! Not losing means WSU can't miss the AAC tourney!

Comment

• On the bright sidie Kennedy said the tie does clinch a spot in the AAC Tournament even if Memphis who is tied at 2-2 with Tulane in the 7th wins today. If the Shocks had lost the game today and if Memphis wins then the Shocks would have had to take a game from Memphis next weekend to secure a spot in the AAC Touranment.

Since winningt the AAC Tournament may be required for the Shocks to get into the NCAA they will at least have that opportunity.

Regarding the tie I guess you take the good with the bad with being in the AAC.

Comment

• 1972Shocker
                          1972Shocker commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Memphis did, in fact, win its game agaisnt Tulane today 3-2.

• Wow! Unbelievable. Kiss your sister I guess

Comment

• Still can't win a meaningful weekend series.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• But that middle of the inning call-off is BULLSHIT. You either play the FULL inning regardless of what happens if you choose to start it. If you don't think you can finish it, then DON'T start it in the first place. What happens if USF scores a run there? Like a rainout, they just assume it doesn't happen if WSU can't bat in the bottom half?

That was little league garbage there. If USF gets to bat in an inning, WSU better be afforded the same situation in extras.

Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• 1972Shocker
                              1972Shocker commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I assume if USF had scored in the 11th the game would have rolled back to the socre at the end of the 10th and still have been a tie.

• Why is it not just a forfeit? I don’t get it.

Comment

Working...
                            X