#18 Wichita State @ #16 East Carolina, 3 Game Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bohm, my God.

This is pretty awesome. I hope we don't use all of our offense up in one night.

Impressive, impressive effort, to say the least.

Eddy will give us our best chance tomorrow. Really, really need to get that one.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Let's set them down in order just so they don't have any good feelings walking out of the park tonight.

Comment

• Boom Bohm bomb!
        Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

• E5. Here it comes. We suck. :)

Comment

• Lead-off hitter in the 9th for ECU seemed to crush that pitch to the same spot Bohm appeared to pop it up to. Bohm gets the home run. ECU gets the fly out. Bohm must be ridiculously strong.

Comment

• Come on Robbie, you just can't be a D1 player and catch that much of the plate 0-2. Stupid pitching and coaching.

Comment

• Keystone copping it with 2 outs in the 9th.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Thorough.

Comment

• Shocks close it out after allowing an unearned run to cross in the 9th for a 14-3 win.

Shockers hitters finish 20 for 44 (.455), 3 2B, 3 HR, 14 R, 13 RBI and the pitchers finish 9 IP, 3 R, 2 ER, 10 H, 1 BB, 10 K

Without exaggeration this was probably our best game in the last 10 years. Kudos all around to our players and staff, let's keep it rolling tomorrow.

Go Shocks!

Comment

• Great playing, boys. New day tomorrow. Lets bring it again!!

Comment

• Great start to the weekend!!

Comment

• UCF whooped them 9-1 the first game and then ECU came back to take the series. We need to put 'em away tomorrow with the kill shot. Reading the ECU board, first, they're very impressed by our size - they literally think this was a men against boys match-up. Second, they blame the umps.

Comment

• Shocks' team batting average improves to .293 and runs per game moves to 7.1, ERA drops to 3.19 following tonight's win.

Comment

• It feels good to get wins like this. Reminds me of the days of yesteryear.

Comment

• ShockTalk
                                ShockTalk commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Feels like when I was just a wee lad.

• Nice job fellas. Very happy to be wrong about what I expected to happen today. Very cool!

Comment

Working...
                              X