#18 Wichita State @ #16 East Carolina, 3 Game Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Some of you just can't let go......waiting for ShockerFever to tell us Dugas is the worst baserunner ever to wear a uniform and that might cost us the game if not the series.
    I would have been upset as a youth coach if I had a player make that running mistake.

Comment

• Man Codi is laboring out of nowhere. Important few minutes here.

Comment

• Codi seems to have lost his rythm this inning. Needs to relocate in a hurry.

Comment

• Heuer less sharp here in the 5th. Would be great if he could battle out of it with little damage. Stay in there for another inning or so to preserve the pen

Comment

• Where was that???

Comment

• Cdizzle
              Cdizzle commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, he missed that one. I don't think it has been anti-WSU at all, but despite the radio crew's endorsement I haven't thought the zone has been very consistent tonight

• And Heuer does come back. Great work there

Comment

• Nice recovery by Codi to get the 3 and 4 hitters after wavering a bit. 76 pitches so far, would be great to get at least one more inning out of him to save the pen as much as possible.

8-2 Shocks to the 6th.

Comment

• 1972Shocker
                1972Shocker commented
                Editing a comment
                Really nice recovery by Codi.

• Got out of it in good shape.

Comment

• Lets get that run back.

Comment

• Not necessarily asking about tonight, but anyone know what the run rule is for the American?

Comment

• Cdizzle
                    Cdizzle commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I tried to find this the other day but could not. I would also appreciate an answer if anyone knows.

• This strike zone is terrible.
                  Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Does Alec get credit for 2 walks that at bat?

Comment

• What the heck is that dude pissed about? Bohm took at least 5 balls that AB.

Seemed like an awful lot of arguing balls and strikes that isn't allowed for him to still be in the dugout

Comment

• Pirates burning through some arms tonight.

Comment

• Anyone else detect a certain pep from Mike and Shane? If not that, there’s certainly a different, positives feel to the call.

Comment

• Play Angry
                            Play Angry commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Kicking ass against a ranked team definitely helps ;)

You're right though, they're feeding on the elevated energy so far.

• Cdizzle
                            Cdizzle commented
                            Editing a comment
                            It's been really frustrating baseball for several years (including the last several of the previous regime). That gets to be no fun to watch or listen to, especially from the front row every day.
                        Working...
                        X