No announcement yet.

#18 Wichita State @ #16 East Carolina, 3 Game Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paxton draws a HBP to lead off the 5th. Would like as many insurance runs as we can get.

Vickers hit on the first pitch to put runners on 1st and 2nd, nobody out.

Comment

Glad Mike Kennedy acknowledge Hunter Veith's big accompishment today. Certainly well deserved.

Comment

Just amazing........Go Shocks!

Comment

Mason singles sharply to right to load em up for Dugas, still nobody out. Need a knockout blow here.

Another pitching change for ECU as the Shocks continue to chew through the bullpen.

Comment

FC ground out by Dayton picks up an RBI, I'll take it. 7-1, runners at the corners with 1 out.

Comment

• Cdizzle
              Cdizzle commented
              Editing a comment
              Putting the ball in play. Not exactly his strong suit.

8-1 after Troutwine lasers a single to right. 1st and 2nd, still just 1 out.

Pretty awesome stuff.

Comment

Dang what a catch, wind hosed us on that one by drifting it about a dozen feet when anything less would have been a gapper.

8-1 WSU to the bottom of the 5th.

Comment

And I thought I was being greedy asking for 1 run an inning.

Comment

Bad base running by Dugas results in a fly-out double play. Ugh.

Comment

• Dugas may be fast as anything, but he is a horrendous baserunner.

8-1 Shox Mid 5

Comment

• You guys need to update Twitter too. Our feed has sucked for years.

Comment

• That was a tip the hat play.

Comment

• After all, I feel like there’s too much positivity in this forum tonight and there needs to be more bitching.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                            Dugas may be fast as anything, but he is a horrendous baserunner.

8-1 Shox Mid 5
                            Some of you just can't let go......waiting for ShockerFever to tell us Dugas is the worst baserunner ever to wear a uniform and that might cost us the game if not the series.

Comment

• Cdizzle
                              Cdizzle commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Meh. That's just the reality at this point. Doesn't mean tonight hasn't been fun

• WuDrWu
                              WuDrWu commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I'm just giving you a hard time. Yeah it has been fun so far. We look like a real team. It's been awhile.

• Damn, thought we had a shot to nail him at 3rd.
                            Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Working...
                            X