• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
    Billy Preston saga is over.

He signed with a Bosnian team.
    Probably took a pay cut

Comment

• I love how a guy who took money and cars to play college ball is saying he is annoyed that the NCAA seems to be dragging their feet on his ruling. We all feel real sorry about that.

heres my question. I wonder if the boosters who paid him and gave him a car will ask for that stuff back now that he’s leaving after never playing a game. :)

Comment

• I guess it's not a recruiting violation if the guy who got paid messes up and gets caught taking money before he plays in a game. Then I guess we're just supposed to ignore the fact that he's on scholarship and listed on the roster. Doesn't count if he gets caught in time.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• I think they may locate Emilia Earhart before they can determine who owns the wrecked car. I will claim ownership. Just have them fix the car, send the car to me and the bill to KU.......
          Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
          Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

• Luckily for Preston, he didn't even have to change agents.........

Comment

• Article on FBI investigation. Sounds like some blue bloods might be getting a little nervous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                Article on FBI investigation. Sounds like some blue bloods might be getting a little nervous.

http://www.kansas.com/sports/article200329304.html
                Wow that’s powerful especially the last paragraph.

Comment

• WuDrWu
                  WuDrWu commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Delicious.

• That sound I just heard up here in KC was the sound of Doug Compton's sphincter tightening to the size of a grain of salt.
                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• "I hope it's inaccurate..." What?

Comment

• im4wsu
                    im4wsu commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Wish you'd use the "quote" feature so I can relate to what you mean.

• Aargh
                    Aargh commented
                    Editing a comment
                    "I hope it's inaccurate..."

Was pretty much Bill Self's reply when asked about the report. That and his best Sgt. Schultz impersonation "I know nothing...NOTHING!"
                Working...
                X