No announcement yet.

KU Trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some how I feel this is just the beginning of the steaming pile. The fact he was left at home during the Italy trip for an altercation in practice speaks greater volumes than the drink affair.

Comment

• Just wondering if their dad has landed a job with the athletic/university in any capacity. Should qualify as at least an assistant head something.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
        Just wondering if their dad has landed a job with the athletic/university in any capacity. Should qualify as at least an assistant head something.
        i thought I read somewhere that he had been hired. IIRC the title was Designated Driver.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
          Didn't want to start a new thread; even KU fans can laugh at this.

During Wednesday's ceremonial first pitch at Boston's Fenway Park, a high school student threw a ball and hit a photographer right in the groin. Jordan Leand...
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Jeff *******Verified account@GoodmanESPN 19m19 minutes ago More
            • Copy link to Tweet
            • Embed Tweet

Kansas’ Billy Preston will miss tonight’s game due to being involved in car accident. "The administration determined we needed a clearer financial picture specific to the vehicle, we decided to hold him out of tonight’s game, will continue to do that until the review is complete.

Comment

• Let me translate if your not from Lawrence.

"We're guilty as sin, as we've always been, but we get away with it because we're ku. We're not going to make Billy available until we can make sure Doug Compton's fingerprints have been completely washed of this transaction, and when the scumbag lawyers have figured out how to give us the all clear, Billy will play the rest of the season, with a punishment FAR less than when we told the NCAA to screw Clevin Hannah for a clerical mistake made by a graduate admin down at WSU."

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                Let me translate if your not from Lawrence.

"We're guilty as sin, as we've always been, but we get away with it because we're ku. We're not going to make Billy available until we can make sure Doug Compton's fingerprints have been completely washed of this transaction, and when the scumbag lawyers have figured out how to give us the all clear, Billy will play the rest of the season, with a punishment FAR less than when we told the NCAA to screw Clevin Hannah for a clerical mistake made by a graduate admin down at WSU."
                I'd be surprised if he plays again this year, but that's just me.
                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post

I'd be surprised if he plays again this year, but that's just me.
                  I'll be shocked if he doesn't play. Its ku, they'll sweep it under the rug.
                  Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                    Jeff *******Verified account@GoodmanESPN 19m19 minutes ago More
                    • Copy link to Tweet
                    • Embed Tweet

Kansas’ Billy Preston will miss tonight’s game due to being involved in car accident. "The administration determined we needed a clearer financial picture specific to the vehicle, we decided to hold him out of tonight’s game, will continue to do that until the review is complete.
                    That'd be the second time that's happened? Lack of institutional control if ever there was.

Comment

• wsushox1
                      wsushox1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      This is the first incident where the financial disclosure of the car was not accurate. Players getting in single car accidents is not lack of institutional control.

• ShockingButTrue
                      ShockingButTrue commented
                      Editing a comment
                      This isn't the first game he's missed this year, including exhibition, in case you didn't understand what I asked, but I just wasn't quite sure. This is just another questionable occurrence, of many, that one could observe as 'kinda questionable. The reference was to the "multiple" incidents. Thanks for your insight.

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                    I'll be shocked if he doesn't play. Its ku, they'll sweep it under the rug.
                    Under Self's rug?
                    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                      Under Self's rug?
                      Is there still room under his rug for all this crap?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        Let me translate if your not from Lawrence.

So explain to me how you really feel about the fine folks at Mount Oread?
                        78-65

Comment

• KU is going to hold Preston out of games until they can create and back date the paper trail that will "prove" that the car Preston was driving was legal.

Preston was held out of the first game because he missed curfew and missed a class. That's starting to look like the first "excuse" while KU "adjusts" some paperwork. What's Preston's reaction to missing games for skipping curfew, skipping class, and driving a car with a questionable background? "People love to seem me fail".

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post

Is there still room under his rug for all this crap?
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Either he has proof of title or he doesn't. Not that complicated. Clearly KU is scrubbing the files during this "investigative period".

Comment

Working...
                              X