KU Trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jcdshocker View Post
    You could have a valid point. I was only trying to point out they may not be in Tulsa. There is no guarantee the #1 seed in the Midwest is placed in Tulsa.
    First weekend sites aren't tied to regionals. For the first weekend, they like to keep teams (particularly high seeds) as close to home as possible.
    78-65

Comment

• A friend of mine, who is one of the most left-wing feminists that I know, and a huge Beaker fan as well (yeah, I know, but I like her anyway) posed for a Facebook photo yesterday in Tulsa with noted misogynist Josh Jackson. I thought about it for awhile, but I realized my head was about to explode, so I quit thinking about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        A friend of mine, who is one of the most left-wing feminists that I know, and a huge Beaker fan as well (yeah, I know, but I like her anyway) posed for a Facebook photo yesterday in Tulsa with noted misogynist Josh Jackson. I thought about it for awhile, but I realized my head was about to explode, so I quit thinking about it.
        Sounds like a typical Beaker fan to me; why would this make your head explode?

Comment

• Devonte Graham just announced that he is returning to KU next season............I guess he was considering trying to play for the D-league I guess, that's all I can figure.

Comment

• Jeff *******‏
            Verified account
            *@GoodmanESPN 8m
            8 minutes ago

More
            Jeff ******* Retweeted Keelon Lawson
            Keelon and brother KJ both will transfer to Kansas.

Comment

• This is huge, and it smells to high heaven

Comment

• Hilarious. Predictable, and still hilarious. Have they ironed out what dad will do yet, though?

Comment

• Too funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                    Hilarious. Predictable, and still hilarious. Have they ironed out what dad will do yet, though?
                    Get paid is the important part.

Comment

• So, I wonder how Billy Preston took that news along with a few others on the team who were hoping to impress the next level in the upcoming season. Oh, I know. With Kansas it is always team first and foremost. If some of the things coming out of Memphis about these 2 are true, one might want to get the popcorn out.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                        With Kansas it is always team first and foremost. .
                        Unless it comes down to doing the dirty work like hittin' the glass.

Comment

• The Lawson family must really want to minimize the chance of ever playing the Shocks. They went to the safest harbor from that in college basketball.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                            Devonte Graham just announced that he is returning to KU next season............I guess he was considering trying to play for the D-league I guess, that's all I can figure.
                            In other breaking news, Rashard Kelly and Zach Brown announce they're returning to WSU for their senior seasons as well.

Comment

• Svi is entering the draft but not hiring an agent.

Ummm...am I missing something here? I mean, I know it's within the rules to get the evaluation, but seriously. Svi? NBA?
                              78-65

Comment

• He can score at will when not bound by things like dribbling. Should work in the NBA.

Comment

Working...
                                X