No announcement yet.

Duke indefinitely suspends guard Grayson Allen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw just a little blurb on my phone this morning that there may have been another controversial Grayson Allen trip against Notre Dame last night. Anyone else seen or heard anything about it?
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
      I saw just a little blurb on my phone this morning that there may have been another controversial Grayson Allen trip against Notre Dame last night. Anyone else seen or heard anything about it?
      I saw the last 10 minutes or so of the game, there was no mention of anything with Allen that I can recall. I did see the worst butchery of a block/charge call that I have ever seen.
      Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Yes I saw a replay of it. Allen was running under the hoop and was followed by a ND defender and he abruptly stopped and locked his left leg up right as the defender was getting next to him and caused the defender to TRIP and fall over. Looked 100% on purpose as he stiffened his leg into the defenders legs who had no way to avoid it.

No call was made either way.

Comment

Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
          Yes I saw a replay of it. Allen was running under the hoop and was followed by a ND defender and he abruptly stopped and locked his left leg up right as the defender was getting next to him and caused the defender to TRIP and fall over. Looked 100% on purpose as he stiffened his leg into the defenders legs who had no way to avoid it.

As much as I hate to say it, because someone hurting one of the beloved K's kids would probably be suspended for life, this kid needs to get his ass curb stomped just one time for pulling one of those stunts. I'm betting if his jaw was wired shut, he'd be on his best behavior.
          "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post

NYP

Comment

As much as I hate to say it, because someone hurting one of the beloved K's kids would probably be suspended for life, this kid needs to get his ass curb stomped just one time for pulling one of those stunts. I'm betting if his jaw was wired shut, he'd be on his best behavior.
              Oh, please, oh, please!

Comment

Coach K will be back in the hot seat Saturday.

Comment

Dude be trippin' in Chapel Hill.

Comment

Here we go again.

Comment

Please please please can we play duke in the sweet 16? Allen needs a to meet eric hamilton.
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                      X